Chapter 7

~Yumi~

I woke up with a really bad headache—no doubt it was from all the drinking. I sat up in bed, pressing my fingertips to my temples, groaning. I heard Seokjin let out a low whistle and immediately dropped my hand to my lap. I glanced up, shocked to see him sitting across from the bed, eating an apple, all amused. 

"It's not every day I see you like this, Shortcake."

My gaze lowered and I saw what I'm wearing... or should I say what I'm not wearing. I let out a scream and immediately covered myself, eyes wide as I glanced over at Seokjin in horror.

He took another bite of his apple, "Mm, last night was the best." He winked at me wickedly, "Who would have thought you'd be the wild one in bed."

My jaw dropped. "Wha—"

Seokjin got up from his seat and walked over towards the bins, "We've got to meet with the other members so get up and get ready. You smell like shit."

I scowled but then I remember waking up and throwing up a few times, alright. Though I don't remember...

"Did you... clean it?" I asked slowly.

Seokjin had his back towards me as he washed his hands, "Do you think it'll clean itself up?"

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. Instead, I struggled to get up from the bed, holding the sheets around me. I tried making a run for it, stepping on the sheets and fell down with a loud thump!

Seokjin's soft laugh made me glare at his back. I was about to tell the guy to get lost when I noticed that he was keeping his back towards me on purpose. I watched this for a few seconds and decided to leave the sheets, making a run for it. Of course, I did it tripping over a few things before I finally made it to the bathroom.

~Seokjin~

Seokjin couldn't help it. He laughed.

His phone rang and he reached for it, still laughing, "Yeah?"

"Are you two going to come with us or not?" Hoseok demanded.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a bit," Seokjin looked over his shoulder where Yumi had gone. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw the sheets all over the floor as well as other things.

"What are you laughing at?" Hoseok asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing," Seokjin chuckled, "I'll text you when we're there."

Then he hung up.

Seokjin walked towards the bed and fixed the bed as well as the cords, bottles, towels and other things Yumi had tripped over while going to the bathroom. He woke up a few times when he heard Yumi throwing up and made sure to clean up after her since she'd passed out right away. Then he walked towards the small couch and sat there. That's where he'd slept.

~Yumi~

"I don't like you but I'll admit that you've got a good body."

I crossed my arms and glared up ahead. "We didn't do anything."

"Did you wanted to do something?"