Chapter 12

~Yumi~

A few days later, I started getting really bad cramps and I just knew my period was already here.

"Explains the migraine," I muttered, wincing.

I haven't seen Seokjin or the members since we got back. I figured they were busy with their work so it was a good time for me to focus on my own job too.

Seokjin started acting indifferently once I woke up from my nap. I knew it was too good to be true anyways – that he and I can maybe try and get along. I seem to keep forgetting the reason why we're married and I hated myself for that. I needed to remind myself of how much Seokjin hates me and how important it is for me to keep my guards up.

I don't trust him. I can't.

Turning my head to the side, I took a glance at the clock and saw that it was nearing ten o'clock at night.

I winced as the pain intensified and groaned. "Not now."

After digging through my stuff, I saw that I didn't have any medicine on me. Since I don't have anything to ease the pain, I forced myself to sleep once more so that I don't have to handle the pain.

It didn't work.

In the end, I had to force myself to get up and go see if there's anything I can do to ease the pain. I rested my hand below my stomach as I staggered out of my room towards the living room. Maybe there are medicine or something for the cramps I was getting.

I came to a stop when I saw Seokjin and the members lounging around in the lounge room. All of their eyes came to me.

"You're all back," I said, weakly. "Did you guys just get back?"

"We got back ten minutes ago," Jimin replied, sleepily.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, concerned.

I was about to answer him but then I was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea that had me covering my mouth and running towards my room.

~Seokjin~

Everyone stayed silent as Yumi ran out of there. They could hear her throwing up and honestly, it sounded pretty bad.

"So, are we going to have a baby running around?" Seokjin heard Yoongi said, trying not to laugh although Seokjin heard the laughter in his tone.

"Shut up," Seokjin growled.

The members chuckled as Seokjin pretended not to care. Once in a while, Seokjin glanced up from his phone, waiting to see if Yumi is out yet.

She didn't pass out, did she? Seokjin thought to himself.

"Hyung, if you're worried, go check on her," Hoseok encouraged with a knowing smile.

"I'm not," Seokjin muttered.

"We'll pretend not to see you leave to go to her," Taehyung smirked.

"Shut it," Seokjin said, irritated by the knowing smiles the members were wearing. It's not like him to get annoyed easily at the members but they were pushing him a little too much. He didn't want to deal with this.

Just as Seokjin was about to get up and go to his own room, Yumi walked back into the room, looking paler than usual. That made him stop.

~Yumi~

"Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, worriedly. He looked like he was going to get up to come to me so I held up my hand to stop him.

I nodded, although I was feeling anything but okay. "Do you any of you have Panadol or something similar to that?"

I could feel Seokjin's eyes on me but I ignored him completely.

"Are you sick or something?" Hoseok asked, frowning. "I don't think we have it here, do we? We're hardly home. Wait, let me call Jiyeon—"

"No, it's fine," I said with a tight smile. "Alright. Well, goodnight then. I'm going to go back to sleep now."

Seokjin suddenly stood up and reached for his coat, phone and wallet before saying, "Let's go."

"Go where?" I asked, blinking.

"There's a pharmacy that opens 24/7 here," Seokjin said. "I'll take you."

"No, I'm fine—"

"You're not," he cut me off. "Either you come here or I come to you."

I scowled at that, hearing soft laughter from the other members.

Silence filled the car as Seokjin drove us towards the pharmacy. As the pain intensified, I had to curl into a ball, turning my head to face the window so that the guy couldn't see me suffer.

It wasn't until I couldn't stand it anymore that I broke the silence. 

"You said the pharmacy is nearby," I blurted, twisting in my seat so that I can look at Seokjin.

Keeping his eyes on the road, Seokjin replied, "It's about forty-five minutes away."

"That's not near!"

Seokjin said nothing, eyes on the road.

I sighed, "You're crazy."

"Maybe I am," he muttered.