Chapter 51

One month later...

~Seokjin~

"Jungkook's in a mood again," Hoseok sighed.

Seokjin was lying on the couch, yawning as he asked, "Why?"

"Miyoung and Jimin," Yoongi answered through his mouth full of food. "Isn't that much obvious?"

Seokjin just sighed at that. Seems like things aren't too great between Jimin and Miyoung too. Seokjin saw Miyoung crying the other day and when he tried to comfort her, she just told him she was okay and left the building. Jimin... well, he was just moody and annoyed that everyone was trying to figure out what's wrong.

They weren't dumb though. Jimin was losing feelings—that, or he think he is.

Because Jimin loves whole-heartedly, Seokjin thought to himself, rubbing his temples. He doesn't doubt it... and he hopes the rest of his members don't too. Especially Miyoung.

Jimin's the happiest when he's with Miyoung... aside from performing for the fans and being with the members. Miyoung's the first woman who made Jimin's eyes light up... the one who made him smile and laugh more. Does he even realise that?

"Hyung," Namjoon said, bringing Seokjin's eyes to him. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm great," Seokjin lied.

Yoongi snorted at that.

"Anyways, you guys resting properly for the concert?" Seokjin asked, changing the topic.

"Ever since he dismissed her, he's been avoiding all conversations about her," Namjoon pointed out, shaking his head. "And this guy thinks we don't notice it."

"Let's not talk about the past and forget about her," Seokjin said, shifting himself as he sat up in the chair, "I did the right thing by letting her go, didn't I?"

"Do you think so?" Taehyung asked, speaking for the first time. He looked up from his phone. "I let Minseo go that time because she asked for it. You? You just pushed her away and demanded she leave."

"Because Yumi won't leave unless I tell her too," Seokjin muttered.

Taehyung shook his head. "You should have... asked her and told her what you were thinking."

Seokjin wasn't in the mood to be lectured by the younger members.

"It's been a month," Seokjin said loudly, "This thing between us is finally over. Get off my back, you lot."

Running a hand through his hair, he laughed bitterly to himself. Great. He was taking it out on the members. He hated that so much.

You made me mad, Seokjin thought to himself as Yumi's face filled his mind. A melancholy gripped his heart and he hides that behind his smile.

~Hoseok~

"I'm going to talk to him!" Jiyeon declared the second Hoseok stepped into their bedroom.

Hoseok started unbuttoning his shirt, shaking his head at his wife's determination. "You're not going to do that."

"Why?"

"Because it's hyung's decision," Hoseok said, gently. "We shouldn't tell him what to do."

Jiyeon scoffed. "Even though we all know it's wrong?"

Hoseok stopped unbuttoning and gave Jiyeon an exasperate smile, "Babe."

Jiyeon glared. "Seokjin has a soft spot for me. Maybe not like Minseo but he still has a soft spot for me. I'm hoping he will listen to me."

"Babe—"

"Don't pretend you guys don't notice that emptiness in his eyes!"

Hoseok stopped and just let out a soft chuckle. He understood that really well. Hoseok doesn't like it any better than Jiyeon. It sucks because Seokjin focuses on their performances and tried so hard to focus on other things. What sucks even more is that he won't listen to any of them.

He let out a sigh, reaching for Jiyeon and bringing her towards him. There, he wrapped his arms around her, dropping a kiss to the tip of her nose. He felt Jiyeon softened in his arms.

"We can't, Jiyeon. We have to let it be."

Jiyeon buried her face into Hoseok's chest. "I don't want to."

Hoseok kissed her temple, tightening his arms around her. "Let's just pray... that Yumi will come back."

Jiyeon just nodded, sadly.

***

~Seokjin~

Seokjin woke up in the dead of night. Again.

Turning to his side, he run his hand over the empty spot where Yumi used to be and he felt his heart tightened.

Seokjin sat up in his bed, turning his head towards the window. His heart ached as he thought about Yumi... and where she is.

"Miss you," he murmured.