Best Laid Plans of Erwin Smith

LEVI

"She is not putting up a fight," I observed from my precariously balanced spot on the tree I had grappled onto just below Erwin's branch, in fact, I would even go as far as to say that the Female Titan, in all her bindings, was being as still as Titanly possible. Could she have given up?

Doubtful, more likely hatching a plan.

"That's no reason to let our guard down. Good work in leading her here, I'm more than a little impressed" Erwin praised, and I shook my head angrily because he damn well knew who to thank for his success.

"We couldn't have without the rear contingent whose lives bought us time. This belongs to them, and I don't intend to ever forget that." I vowed, knowing that their screams would add to my list of nightmares.

And Aurora's too. 

"That so," Erwin muttered offhandedly; his eyes fixed on the Female Titan like a predator on its prey.

"Yes." I snapped, at his shitty tone "Because of their sacrifice we can expose whoever this really is."

Suddenly, as if one cue, the Female Titan flexed testing her restraints and found that she was well and truly fucked and eyes widening, they darted around the clearing, looking for any way out and a twisted smile of satisfaction pulled at my lips.

"Do you wonder if they are pissing themselves right about now?" I drawled as I pulled my blades free, ready to cut the bitch out of her Titan body. 

And visit onto her the pain she had our men. 

"Not quite yet, Levi. A little more insurance." Erwin haltered as he threw his arm in the air to signal another assault. 

"Seconds and third waves fire!" Erwin bellowed, "Use the reserves too!"

Cannon fire erupted throughout the clearing, and I watched with relish as hundreds of grapples pierced into the Female Titan's skin and tightened, ensuring she was at our mercy. 

Shame I can't take my time cutting her out of there, after everything she has done she deserves to suffer.

Securing her to the point that the bitch couldn't even bat an eyelid, Erwin gave me a nod, and I sprang into the air with Miche falling to my side as we both engaged our ODM gear. Swinging high above the Female Titan's nape, Miche and I spun to pick up speed before bringing our blades down upon the Female Titan's nape only for our blades to shatter as the back of her neck shifted and crystalised.

Defences?

Swinging back up and into the air, I landed perfectly on top of the Female Titan's head making sure to dig my heels in upon contact before turning to look up to Erwin and Miche as he showed Erwin his broken blades and barely missing a second, Erwin ordered for the artillery canons to be readjusted and gave precise directions with his hand.

He's going to blow her wrists off.

"Knock knock." I drawled as I waited for her maiming to commence, "We know you're in there. Why don't you make this easy and come on out and stop wasting our time?"

I would prefer it if she didn't, more pain for her that way.

"Seriously, what can you hope to gain by stalling? If you're thinking we will let you go, we won't. If you're thinking about trying to escape, don't. All you should be thinking about are the good men you killed today" I snarled because I already knew from the way she killed them that she couldn't give two shits for what their lives were worth.

A cold-hearted killer

"Not that you would. That's not your style, is it? Remorse. You enjoy killing." I smiled, a sinister tone to my voice.