Sequel Announcement and Fun Facts!

Starting soon is part two of the Sparhawke Chronicles, The Fight for Mankind

"However insiginificant we might be, we will fight, we will sacrifice and we will find a way because thats what humans do"
The war against the Titans within the walls has begun as mankind unleashes its newest weapon. Aurora stands on the precipice of history as she and her family rise to challenge the injustice the Titan shifters brought to their home.

A huge thanks to everyone who has read, voted and commented on The Birth of Freedom, I am spurred on by your continued support and encouragement and hope that you will enjoy this next part of the story too!

Also if there is any questions that you would like answering please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer as long as it doesn't reveal any of the coming plot but for now have some fun facts about the series and characters!

FUN FACTS!

Aurora and Rian are born on 31 October 828 and are Scorpios, however they do not celebrate their birthdays due to having too many bad memories surrounding the date.

Aurora was originally meant to be an OC for a Harry potter fanfiction called Iliana but after discovering the Attack on Titan manga while being confined to a hospital for five weeks and then watching the Anime in that time too, I shifted towards her being from that world and thus Aurora was born. Rian came along not long afterwards as one of the male nurses who was helping me recover was a twin and he talked about how that would be would be cool to put into my story so he could have bragging rights.

Aurora is dyslexic and struggles with reading and writing, it is briefly mentioned in The Nature of Things and as such she secretly hates reading. Grisha taught her the basics and kept on teaching her until the day Shiganshina fell.

Rian's favourite smell and flavour is strawberry.

Aurora's favourite hobby is to stargaze though she would never admit it because she thinks it makes her seem like a romantic.

If Aurora and Rian were in the Harry potter world they would be half bloods with Rian being sorted into Ravenclaw for his intelligence and Aurora being a hat stall with the sorting hat eventually sorting her into Hufflepuff for her loyalty which would have been a sharp contrast to Levi who I have no doubt would have been a Slytherin.

Aurora's and Rian's red hair was chosen slightly in vanity on my part, I am a natural redhead and wanted to see some main leads with red hair to represent!

Armin calls Aurora and Rian his cousins but in fact they second cousins, Armin's father and Aurora and Rian's mother were first cousins, making Armin's grandfather the twin's great uncle.

The twins were four when they met Grisha but they looked small because they were severely underfed, as to why that was the case, all shall be revealed...

Rian's eye colour is the same as Armin's and he got them from his mother Aelin.

Aurora can knit and she made the red scarf that Eren gave to Mikasa.

Aurora and Rian's full names do have some meaning in regards to their plot, I'll leave that down to you to look up if so chose :D

Rian is a decent wood worker and carved a small hawk figurine for his great uncle Alert which is briefly mention in The Fall of Shiganshina.

Aurora was going to become Grisha's apprentice and learn to become a Doctor, she always had a love of medicine and healing but after the Fall of wall Maria she stopped pursuing that line of work and abandoned her interest because it was too painful for her.

The old Scouts quartermaster actually does like Aurora and was distraught when he heard about Aurora and Levi's relationship as he doesn't like Levi at all.

Aurora and Rian are ambidextrous.

Originally Aurora and Rian were going to be Eren's age and Aurora was going to be in a love triangle with Jean and Reiner, of course I thought that sucked and changed dynamics and when I decided that I wanted the Twins to be older, Levi just fell into place as her one and only Love interest.

Rian has a ring with a hawk on it that his grandfather gave him for his 15th birthday.

Aurora has heterochromia like her grandfather and this is a Sparhawke family trait alongside having red hair.

I based Aurora's fighting style of black widow because that girl has moves! Also physically speaking Aurora is a similar body shape and height to Natasha Romanov so I watched her clips when planning to see how Aurora could move.

Aurora's scent is very similar to that of a sunshine where as Rian is more earthy.

In my version of this world, Aurora and Levi are just over 8 years apart in age difference, though that has never been seen as an issue for either.

Aurora is also loosely based off the British warrior queen Boudicca.

Thats all I divulge for now without spoiling what is to come!