Chapter 1

Bianca POV.

"Bianca, you got one customer!"

Kris said while getting the drinks for my other customer. Kris is so lazy I don't even know why he got a job here in the first place.

Now I know why he didn't finish school. He is a dumb ass. He never knows how much change to give the customers, and he always seems to misspell an order. At least I graduated high school did some college, and received an Associate degree.

My hour that I'm supposed to be working is up, but I will keep working. So My check could be a little more.

For instance, it's always four hundred dollars. But since I'm working extra hours, it might increase up to six-hundred or eight hundred dollars; I hope. I gave my first customers their drinks and went to the next one.

"Hello, welcome to Flavio's. How may I take your order today?" I said, putting on my fake smile. The man looked at the menu for what seemed like an eternity.

"I'd like the Chicken Parmigiana with a Chardonnay Chateau Ste. Michelle wine to drink, thank you."

"And for you, ma'am."

"I'd like the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, and for drinks, I'll get the same as my boyfriend."

The woman said, emphasizing the word boyfriend.

"Okay, your order will be up in a few mins."

I walked away so I could get their food and drinks. The lady was pretty with her blond hair and her well-shaped face, but she didn't have to put all that makeup on; it was unnecessary. I got their orders and walked to their table to serve them their meals and drinks.

"Here's your Chicken Parmigiana, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, and with two Chardonnay Chateau Ste. Michelle wine. Enjoy."

I walked away when I finished giving them their order. It was now 1 am. I went and punched out. I grabbed my bag and walked to my torn down car and drove home. When I arrived, I took a shower, and I was too exhausted to eat, so I just went straight to sleep.

°°°°°°
Adrian POV

"Babe, my mom wants us over for dinner tomorrow," Tiffany said while reaching for her drink.

"I'm not going to be able to make it to dinner with your parents tomorrow Tiffany. I'm going to be busy with work, and I'm having a lot of meetings tomorrow. My dad is coming to the company so we can go over some minor details on the new hotel that's In California."

"Well, how about Friday."

You see, the thing is I don't like Tiffany's parents, especially her dad; he always has to talk shit. He still thinks I'm cheating on her. I can't just tell her that I don't like her parents.

"I'll see what I can do to make it on Friday, okay babe," I told her

"Okay, thanks, and I love you."

"Love you too."

When Tiffany And I finished our dinner, I took out one-hundred dollars for the waiter as the tip and walked out of Olive Graden to my 2014 Dodge. When I got home, I took a long warm shower, put on my Calvin Klein boxers, and went to bed.

Tiffany was already sleeping from the long day she had. I got on the bed behind her and put my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me. It was 1 am, and I couldn't sleep, so I got off the bed, went to my office, and started doing some paperwork. Around 2 am, I had fallen asleep.
**
"Adrian, wake up; you're going to be late for work"!

"2 min, please."

"No, now get up"!

"Okay, okay, I'm up. Can I get a kiss, though."

"Clean your mouth first."

She's to clean, can't I get a morning kiss. I pick her up and put her on my lap and gave her a sloppy kiss. She punched me on my arm, and it wasn't a playful punch. It was one of those 'ouch that hurts punches.'

"Now, I gotta brush my teeth again because of you."

"No, you're good," I said, beaming at her.

"Ugh, I hate you."

"Love you too."

I walked off to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on my Perry Ellis Portfolio Blue Check Slim Fit Suit. I finished, I put on some socks and put on my Rockport Ellingwood black casual shoes.

I walked out of the room to see Tiffany already gone. Couldn't she wait so she could say bye or maybe kiss me?

Why did I date her again? Oh yea, she's right in bed, she got the boobs, the head is fantastic! She can go deep with that mouth of hers. She said she likes the taste of my dick. What can I say? She's beautiful, she's funny, and I love her.

I picked up my laptop and some important papers that I'm going to need, and I put them in my business bag, grabbed my Samsung note four from the charger, and my car keys from the counter, then walked to my car. I started the engine and drove to work.

"Good morning Mr. Parker."

I just nodded my head towards whatever his name is and continue walking. Once I got to my office, I saw Sydney; my assistant, put my coffee and breakfast sandwich on my desk.
"Morning Mr. Parker, you have four meetings today, one at 12 it's with Mr. Williams, the second is at 2 with Mr. Hsiung, the third is at 4 with Mrs. Alsbrook last, but not least is with your dad and Mr. Arlington its at 5. Plus, you got some papers to fill out and signed for the hotel in Florida, New York, and London."

Oh my fucking gosh, I'm going to die today even though it's not my first time doing all this. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I am fucking tired before the day can even start.

***********

It was now 6 o'clock, and I was doing some paper works my dad. My dad had only come to talk about the hotel in California, so it was fast and straightforward. I've been drinking coffee the whole day, and it isn't doing anything; it makes my energy even worse. I'm done with caffeine forever now that shit just makes it worse for my body.

I've finished with all the paper, but I'm not going home yet because I don't want to go to dinner with Tiffany's parents I'll go back at night cause she won't be there by then, she'll be at her parent's house.

Since I have to wait till it's 8 o'clock, I'll just go to the bar done the street to get me something to eat. I thought to myself.