1

After entering the depressing building I observe my surroundings as a couple pushes past me to make their way to the dance floor without hesitating to even think the words excuse me.

I've been in here no longer than 2 seconds and there is already something changing my mind.

The guy outside didn't even check my ID, for all he knows this place could be filled with minors. Well, I'm not complaining, I'm one of the underage individuals exploring this crowded place.

Witnessing the troubles that linger, How could anyone utter this place to be "Amazing" nothing here amazes me the slightest bit, besides the group of seemingly attractive men hovering in the corner of the building.

Everything else seems to be falling off the rails. I can tell the DJ won't be up any longer, he looks as if he's about to give in any second and fall out. The place hasn't even been open for as long as 3 hours.

These animals are lusting over each other and I could've sworn I saw a pair of panties being tossed into the thick atmosphere and immediately landing on some guy's top hat who didn't seem to notice.

I could've exposed my pleased laughter from the sight of it, what kind of human doesn't feel a pair of underwear fall forcibly onto their head?

No. Stop. My focus isn't meant to be on some helpless scrawny man. Instead, I should be searching for a masculine devil to take my newly built-in treasure.

I'd try for one of the corner hotties if every single one didn't seem a little on the feminine side, mostly because two were wearing cropped tops and they had their hands in each other's pockets which seemed to be slightly gripping their tush.

As if it wasn't obvious.

Knocking me from my thoughts I feel two large muscular hands grip each side of my waist aggressively pulling my figure to theirs. He grinds his manhood against my ass whispering in my ear to just, "go with it."

Before I could make my decision to fall into place here and go along with his slow close contact I catch sight of two beaming green eyes approaching us rapidly. The eyes belonging to a blonde who seemed to be the guy's girlfriend, she slaps him off of me with so much hatred he follows her out the door like a lost puppy willingly.

And just when I thought I was about to fit in and lose my virginity. I abruptly regret allowing myself to come here.

Feeling embarrassed for that awkward situation I hasten out of the crowded spot and over to the bar through the crowd of hot sweaty people dancing sexually over each other.

"Excuse me, sir?" I call out questionably to the surprisingly large man supposedly making drinks. He turns his focus to the cloth on the counter and gives it a sudden wipe before he acknowledges my presence.

His face jerks up towards me and he smiles cutting his devilish dry expression into two. I sigh in relief as my worries disappear and I become more comfortable.

"What can I get for you beautiful?" a smile creeps upon my round red lips and a laughing sound slips between them. I smack my lips and look down at his arm.

"what would you recommend?" I ask using my flirtatious voice rubbing my fingers across his dark faded cliche tattoo.

I am so ready to do this that if the guy would be a bartender, I wouldn't complain. He's handsome anyways.

"The usual Steve"

"Make that one more for the lady" an attractive voice speaks sitting on the empty stool beside me and the man behind the counter nods before walking over to get the drink the guy requested.

I shift my desperate gaze towards the man with the admirable low rumble.

The guy smiles before me as he hands that bartender-the cash. He puts a rolled-up stack into the bartender's hand and the bartender doesn't seem shocked by it like he was used to this kind of pay.

"Oh no sir I couldn't possibly ask you to do that for me, I have money" I blurt letting an unsettling awkward laugh escape my lips.

"ask? No miss I insist" he nods.

"Besides I don't mind paying for a pretty lady like yourself" he smirks mid-sentence giving me a slow powering wink.

I turn my head as I feel the heat rise to my cheekbones by an uttering compliment from a ravishing man.

He stands; towering over me, reaching his large, bruised but sexy hand out just inches away asking for mine as his natural setting aroma runs through my nose. His natural manly scent contained the perfect smell for any average guy.

Just by looking at him, this man was definitely over 6 foot and I couldn't be more stunned. He looked even more ravishing before just standing over me. His persistent glare lead to my sore aching blushed cheeks.

He seemed too good to be true, he had the patience as a nice and caring man you could easily fall for. Then on the other hand he had the looks and styles as a bad guy who would wreck you.

I can say I've noticed more than five tattoos on him so far and only one appeared faded. His attire was bad boy material. He has black slightly ripped jeans that are folded just above his ankles, His natural brown hair darker on the dimmed dance floor with little strands falling onto his face.

His shirt pure white beneath his all-black leather jacket with his tinted shades handing out of his back pocket. He seemed more put together than I had noticed but this was the exact style of a bad boy when I was just becoming a teen.

Awaiting my response he stares at me using his glowing green eyes filled with life to bring jealousy and almost a boring look to my hazel ones forcing me to roll them while he isn't looking.

Feeling the foolish rejection from the awkward silence due to my constant inner thoughts that lasted nearly a minute, he lets out a small laugh while looking to the floor clenching his contagious grin as it exposes his dimples.

He seemed dangerous, liked he'd steal my heart and toss it when he's tired but then again he seems passionately aggressive like he'd come and fuck my life up in the best possible way.

No, Mia, you're not here to find love! You're here to fuck and dip! Don't you forget.

I can feel his passion-filled eyes lurking my appearance. I pick up the shot that was sat in front of me and down it while still staring at this man's endangering grin.

I smirk nodding my head as he grabs ahold of my hand pulling me to the dance floor and we dance all night occasionally ordering more to drink and before I knew it, my vision was beginning to blur and I was walking beside the drunk man out of the club and into the blooming night.