ch1

Sky's p.o.v.

Beep beep beep
Beep beep beep ...

Ughhhh !!

Why this stupid alarm was invented ?!
Like really why can't we just sleep all day without anything bothering us?!

Anyway i forced my eyes to open and i looked at the time , it was 8:30 AM!!!!!!

OMG !.. I had only 30 min to be at the café .

I quickly took a shower and dressed in a simple stripes black and white shirt with a jeans and white sneakers . i did my hair in a ponytail then i did my purse , my phone , keys  and went out .

Thank god i reached the café at 8:59 AM .

Once i entered , I searched for Dylan and he was there .

"Hey Dylan " i said .

When he saw me he hugged me .

" hey sweetheart .. How're you doing ?" He asked .

" i'm good .. How about you ? Is everything okay ? " i asked him

" yeah sweetheart " he told me .
And we began our shift ..

Time skipped

It's 10 PM , i was talking with Dylan and we were about to close when a group of men entered ..
They seemed dangerous . i don't know why but i felt anxious at once.

Stop this nonsense sky. What's wrong with me today?

ughhhhh !!
I pushed this feeling away and headed towards them after they took a sit.

They were all so handsome. they all had tattoos covering their arms or necks but there's one of them who seems to be their leader or something .

Truthfully he was the most handsome one .
He had blue eyes and brown smooth hair . He also had a perfect well built body and his muscles were like they will pop from the clothes he was wearing.
He had short beard and he was dressed in a suit . He seems like a buissness man or sth oh and .....

'stop checking him stupid!
Go back to work !' I nearly shouted at myself.

" hello, what would you all like to order ? " i asked them .

The one who seems the leader , i will call him for now 'Mr. Danger' looked at me . His eyes were piercing into mine and he was staring at me for God knows how much .
I cleared my throat and waited for them to order .
One of them said " i would like some tea "

Then the other one said " i want coffee " 

then said the blonde guy " i want Coke hun ".

I saw 'Mr .Danger' glare at him 
" i want a black coffee kitten " Mr.Danger said.

What was that ?! Anyways .

" sure " i told them then headed towards Dylan .

we began talking till the orders were prepared .
I took a glance towards their table and noticed 'Mr. Danger' glaring at me . His hands were into fists , and his jaw was clenched .
I don't know why he was glaring at me like that . I didn't pay any attention to him and continued talking to Dylan till the order was prepared .

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and found a message from Max , he was checking on me .
I smiled and quickly replied back then placed the phone back in my pocket.

I then headed towards the men and gave them their drinks .

Before i walk back i heard a husky voice talking and i looked to find that it's 'Mr Danger' who were asking me " who were you texting ?"

I looked at him surprised then replied with anger " i don't want to be rude but that's none of your business " when i finished, he glared at me . My body was shivering from his look, it scared me so much .
I went back quickly to Dylan and acted like nothing happened while trying to avoid looking to the table .

------------------

Finally !!

After what feels like a century , they stand up leaving the money at the table before going out . 'Mr.Danger' looked at me before leaving while smirking .

what the hell is wrong with this man !!

Dylan told me that it was too late and i should be home . He offered to be the one closing today.

Thank god !

My home isn't far it's 10 min from the café so i decided walking home .

While walking i felt like someone was walking behind me , i turned to see who was walking but there were no one .

Maybe i'm just so tired or i'm just imaging .

I continued walking till i felt a hand with something covering my mouth and nose . before i could understand what was happening .. , i saw black spots and  someone whispering
" breathe princess breathe! .. you're safe now  " .

----------------------------------------

So what's ur opinion guys  on chp 1 ? Tell me in comments
I'm sorry if the chapter is short.

Don't forget to vote ):

Lots of love ♥💫