Ch17

Hi guys,
Thank you for the amazing support ❤️❤️
Also i'm sorry if the last chapter was a little boring .
Hope you enjoy this chapter ❤️

Sky's p.o.v.

Today, I woke up so early . I couldn't sleep because of the huge pain that was in my Stomach . My head also hurt a lot .

What's wrong with me ?

I looked at the calendar ;to find out it was the date of my period .

Shit ! What am i going to do now ?

I looked at Raphael who was lying next to me and found him sleeping so peacefully .

I really don't know what to do , there isn't any pads here and i wasn't of course gonna ask him for them . It's so embarrassing .

I thought of taking a warm bath maybe this will help me with the pain for now and i can wait for Caroline or Mia to ask them for pads .

I slowly got out of Raphael's big arms and went quietly to the bathroom . I then got in the Bathtube filling it with warm water .

I rested there longtime that i didn't notice the warm water began to turn cold .

I was interrupted from my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door and Raphael's voice following .

" Princess are you in there ? " Raphael asked and i quickly replied

" y-yes i'm in here "

" Are you okay ? "

" Yes i will be out in a minute " i said and quickly got out of the warm water .
I dried myself and used some toilet paper instead of the pad till i find some . I wore baggy pants and wide t shirt . I need something comfy to bear with this pain .

I got out and was automatically pulled between two big arms that were placed around me .

" Princess are you okay ? "

" Y-yes " i said not looking at him.
The pain didn't go , even after the warm bath and it's killing me .

" Is Caroline here ? "

" No , she went out with Anna "

Shit ! Why my luck is so bad ?
Mia is the only solution now . I need her .

We went downstairs for breakfast . I tried not to show any signs of pain .
It was so hard but it would be more embarrassing if Raphael knows .

I searched for Mia but couldn't find her.

God ! Where's she ?

I decided to ask Raphael about her .

" Raphael ! "

" Yes princess ? "

" W-where is Mia ? " i tried to ask casually but failed.

" she went out for groceries . Do you need anything princess ? "

" N-no , i didn't find her so i just asked " i said.

The hell !! Surely it's my unlucky day . Why did they all have to leave now ?
What am i gonna now ? I can't wait for long till they return .

Maybe i should ask him to go to the pharmacy ! Yes , i think it's the only way right now .

" U-uh Raphael can i go to the pharmacy please ? " I asked looking at my lap .

" Why princess ? What's wrong ?Are you okay? " He asked and i can see concern in his eyes.
His eyes were checking me for any injuries but he couldn't find any.