ch14

Hi guys ,
Thank you all for your support ❤️❤️
alyssalee124 you expected it right ❤️❤️👏
Hope you enjoy this chapter .❤️

Sky's p.o.v.

I turned to see who does this female voice belong to , to find a beautiful woman standing infront of me .

She was blonde and had a pair of beautiful dark blue eyes . She was wearing white top and blue jeans. And in her hand , she was holding a small little girl . The little girl was so cute , she has beautiful blue icey eyes and her hair was long . She was hugging a small teddy bear in her hand . The strange thing that the little girl had the same icey blue eyes of Raphael .

Omg ! Don't tell me this is his wife and child and he was playing on me .

When Raphael turned and saw them , he left my side ; rushed quickly to them and hugged the woman so hard .

What the hell is happening ? I don't understand anything .

Okay ! Of course I'm not jealous . Why would i even be ? I hate him so much and this won't change .
But it's just maybe curiosity or whatever it is .

" God ! I missed you a lot baby "
The woman said .
Definitely , she's his wife !

I was still standing there like a fool who doesn't know anything .
When he finished hugging the woman , he kneeled down to the little girl and kissed her cheek and she quickly ran to his chest .
He chuckled and smiled at them .

The woman's eyes were glueing to me not moving. Raphael followed her eyes , then smiled when he looked at me .

" Baby, come here ! " He said beckoning me to come .

I took slow steps and when i reached them , his hands in no matter of time found my waist . He smiled at me again and kissed my forehead .

" Who's she Raphael ? " The woman asked with a confused look on her face  .

" Oh ! i forgot to introduce you all . Baby meet Caroline , my sister . Caroline meet sky ,my love " he announced.

Oh shit ! How could i be this stupid to think that she's his wife . I'm a totally stupid . I better not think of anything . Plus how i didn't notice that she has some of his features .

' Sky you're so stupid ' my inner voice thought .

Wait ! Did he just say i'm his love ?
What !! I'm not his love !

The woman's eyes widened after she heard him .
" Omg ! Did you finally find your love ? " She asked happily and he nodded smiling .

Again with 'your' love stuff !
What's wrong with them ?

Anyways ! I tried to sound polite and began talking to her .

" Nice to meet you carol- " i didn't get the chance to finish my sentence before i was crushed in a bone breaking hug . She hugged me tightly .

" Oh god ! You're so adorable sky . I'm so happy for you two . " She said breaking the hug and smiling to me .

" Oh and this is my niece , little Anna " Raphael said while pointing to the little girl who was now gripping on Caroline's leg  while looking at me with her big eyes.

" Hewoo , i'm Anna " she said shyly and quickly hide behind her mother's leg.
Awww ! She's so cute and adorable.

" Hello Anna " i said greeting her with a smile . She smiled too .

" I see you all know each other , now what about you Caroline take Anna and go freshen up , I'm sure you are tired maybe get some rest till dinner's time " he proposed at his sister .