Ch30

Sky's p.o.v.

My body felt numb and my eyes felt too heavy. My head was hurting as if i was hit with something. And I was doing all in my force to open my eyes, i already tried twice a time but i unluckily failed. I tried to focus on opening them and after some seconds i succeeded to open them.

My eyes fluttered open but my vision was too blurry. I looked around me and took in my surroundings. There wasn't anyone i here. It was a dark room with just a small lamp hanging on a shelf , causing a bit of light to be in there. I searched with my eyes for anything in this room but it was empty. Nothing was there beside the lamp and the door at the end of the room.

I don't understand anything.
What happened ? Why am i in there ?

I tried to move my hands but i couldn't. I looked down and found myself tied to a chair and the ropes were around my body, my hands and my legs. I was shocked to find myself into that miserable condition. Suddenly the memories of what happened before i fell unconscious , came into my mind.
I remembered being drugged , and Pettie was barking aloud.

Oh my god.
Please don't tell me it's true.
Did i really get kidnapped once again ?!! For God's sake how many times should i get kidnapped?

But the question is who did that to me ? What did i do in my life to deserve what is happening to me ?

The ropes that were around my body was too rough and tight, causing me to whimper from pain in every time i move. It hurts so bad.

I feel kind of scared. Maybe terrified. I don't know what did i do to he kidnapped? Am i gonna die in here ? Many questions were running through my head making my head hurt more. The door that was at the end of the room suddenly opened and a black shadow of a man came in .
I tried to see who was this person but the light was too tiny causing me to not be able to see him.

" I see you're awake now. " The voice said taking deep steps towards me.

" Why am i here ? And who are you ? " I asked trying to not show how i'm scared.

Being kidnapped by Raphael wasn't that scaring. At least i woke up into his room not a dark room.

" Sweetheart you will know why but not now . As for who am i , i think you already remember me. Am i right ? " He said. And while finishing the last word, his face came into the small light making me able to see his features.

" A-Alexander ? I-i don't understand. "

" Right sweetheart, it's me . I see you remember me very well. " He smirked.

" Why are you doing this ? I didn't do anything to you. " I said not able to stop some tears from falling down.

" Don't cry sweetheart. I didn't do anything to you .. yet. " He chuckled while trying to remove my tears with his rough hand.
But i quickly turned my face away from him. I don't want him touching me. I hate him.

" Ahh " i whimpered when i turned away from him. The ropes were leaving red marks on my body and i couldn't help with the pain.

" Are they so tight on you ? "
He asked noticing my whimper and i just nodded my head without even looking at him.

In seconds, i felt him cutting the ropes that were around my body and just leaving the ropes that were on my hands and my legs.

Well , it's better than nothing.

" I will bring you something to eat. " He said leaving the room.

I don't understand. Why is he doing this ? He was totally nice with me the night of the party. Why is he acting like that ?