Ch27

Sky's p.o.v.

I was sitting in the dining room with Caroline and Anna. We were having our lunch but Raphael wasn't here. He left early and went to his office because he had some things to take care of. He said that he would come after lunch.

After we had eaten, we went and sat in the living room. Caroline firstly let Anna sleep then came back and sat with me.

I was sitting at the sofa almost laying. Today i felt so hungry that i ate a lot during lunch.

" Ugh i can't breathe. I'm full " i stated.

" Yeah , me too " Caroline said chuckling.

" I feel like i'm pregnant " i said patting my now full stomach.

Caroline was going to say something but once i said that , we were cut by a loud voice.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY ?!! " Raphael said entering the room. It was clear that he was angry yet confused. And my eyes went already wide.

God ! Why he always comes at the wrong time?

" I-i .. " i couldn't complete my sentence before he cut me once again.

" HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING PREGNANT? WHO'S THAT BASTARD ? I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM." He shouted, coming towards me and Caroline.

Oops! It's getting worse.

" Bro calm down , she isn't pregnant. " Caroline said trying to calm him.

" She said that she's pregnant!! " He was totally confused. My face went so red, it was so embarrassing.

Why did i said that !?
Stupid.

I should explain before it goes worser.

" Of course I'm not , i was just saying it sarcastically. I just ate a lot during lunch. That's why i said that. " I said in a quiet voice.

He looked at me for some seconds trying to figure out if i was saying the truth. He looked embarrassed and it seems that he relaxed a little.

" I.. uh i'm sorry for that. " i heard him mutter.

Caroline ket laughing beside me and holding her stomach ,trying
to stop laughing. I glared at her to stop that laughing.

Well, that was something comedy.

" Okay guys. I will leave you too alone, I feel sleepy. So i am going to head upstairs. " Caroline announced leaving us.

Nooo ! Don't leave me alone now !

It was late, she had already left.

Raphael came and sat beside me. He pulled me to his lap and hugged me.

" I'm sorry for what happened before. " He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

" It's okay " i whispered.

" Well i wanted to talk with you. " He said and i just nodded.

" You know. Anna's birthday is tomorrow. " he stated making me turn with full attention now.

" Tomorrow!!!? " My eyes went wide. I didn't buy her anything.
Why didn't he tell me earlier?

" Yeah , so i thought of taking you shopping. And we can get her , some gifts. What do you think ? " He smiled and i nodded smiling.

" Yeah yeah " he chuckled at my excited state.

" Okay you go get ready and i will be waiting for you. " He said looking into my eyes and placing my hair behind my ear.