Ch22

Happy Easter everyone ❤️

Raphael's p.o.v.

I have never felt this need to beg someone for anything whatever it is. But when Sky didn't talk to me , it was as killing me from inside. I know i messed up this time and that i shouldn't have done what i did but i said sorry to her . I apologized to her when i never apologize to anyone. She has to forgive me. I was so jealous and i already warned her not to go against me but she did.

I was so mad when Caroline came and Sky answered her when i was there begging her to say anything but she didn't. I can't help but feel possessive over her. I feel the need to hide her from all this stupid world. I was so mad seeing her with that a**hole talking with her. He even made her laugh when i was there only making her crying.

I'm a shit man and no one want to be with me but i can't help with her . I'm so selfish, i just want her with me no matter what.

The actions of that night kept tracing through my head. I was feeling so guilty for doing what i did. I kept remembering how she was crying begging me to stop but i didn't. I kept remembering when she whispered 'I hate you'. That time ,i felt like she really meant it. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I don't know how to make her love me. I'm beginning to lose hope of the day when she would love me too.

Everytime i promise myself that i wouldn't lose control on myself and won't hurt her ever. But all i'm doing is the total opposite. I just want her to love , to know how much i love her , to understand how i'm possessive over her because i love her. I'm nearly even obsessed with her.

That night i was whipping her not even noticing that she was bleeding. I don't know what cam into me. I was dealing with tones of shit inside my head and there were many things making me angry and i just pulled all of it on her . I never thought i would be this hard with her. But i can swear i never meant it , i swear i just lost it and i didn't know what i was doing.

My thoughts were stopped when i heard the front door being shut. It must be Caroline returning from the hospital. I went downstairs quickly , i saw her walking to the living room and i followed her there. After some minutes , she noticed me there.

" Hey, what are you doing " I asked her .

" I was just going to stay here for a while. I don't want to sleep now. "

" Then Can i talk to you ? " I asked her not surely if she would want to talk to me . She knew what i had done and blamed me for all of this. She didn't even talk to me this morning.

" Yeah , take a seat " she said and i smiled a little taking a seat next to her.

" Is she okay? Did she sleep ? "
I asked. I'm worried about my baby. I shouldn't have left.

" Yeah she's okay and yes I left after she slept don't worry." She said not looking at me.

" Are you still mad at me ? " I asked her wanting to know if she's still mad or no. Caroline is my older sister , even thought i'm the man but she were always replacing my mother and i don't want ever to lose our good and close relationship.

" Look Raphael yes i'm still mad. You're acting so strangely. Instead of trying to make her love you ,you made her hate you more and mostly scared of you. You weren't ever that abusive or rough with any woman so what's wrong ? What happened to you ? What were you thinking whipping her like that and hitting her? If you think that force is going to work then you're totally wrong. I just don't want to see my own brother like this. "
She said making me feel more guilty.

" Please Caroline, i know i messed up this time but i apologize to her and she didn't even talk a single word to me. You have to understand me. I'm so fallen in love with her Caroline and every time i try to something to her, i mess up. I don't want her to hate me. I know i'm that bad and no one want to stay with me but i want her . I love her. I want nothing but her. " I said finding some tears in my eyes rolling down my cheek. I never was feeling this weak to the point of crying but Caroline always understand me.