Ch33

Raphael's p.o.v

" Sir, i made you some coffee. " Mia entered my office with a cup of coffee.

" Thank y- " i didn't get the chance to finish what i was going to say when some loud voice came barking into my office.

" BOSS! " I was enterrupted by Bryan's voice.

" What happened ? " I asked.

" Boss we found out who took away your girl. " my eyes widened and i immediately stood up.

" WHO the hell is it ? " I asked full with rage.

" It's Alexander, boss. "

" Alexander Smith ? " He nodded his head which made me go mad.

" THAT FUCKER I WILL KILL HIM. " I said standing up.

That bastard dared to take Sky away from me. He's nothing but crazy, exactly like his sister.
He's such a coward one. He couldn't face me so he kidnapped my girl.

" Did you get their location ? "
I asked not wanting to waste any second from getting Sky.

" Not yet sir. He's taking his precautions so we wouldn't be able to find him but i assure you today we will get the location. "
Bryan stated.

" TODAY? Are you kidding me ? You have one hour Bryan to finish this and you better have their location. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ? "

" Yes, Boss. "  He said nodding then got out, followed by Mia.

I sat back down on my desk while being confused with the mixed feelings I'm feeling now . I am more than mad at that bastard , i will end him.
Who does he think himself to play with me ?

I'm very angry at myself but more because Sky is probably in a danger with that fucker. But on the bright side , at least there's some hope to find her soon.
I smiled immediately when the thought of her came into my mind. I missed her a lot. I want her back and i will get her soon not matter what.

Sky's p.o.v.

" You and i get married since i already love you. It will break his heart for sure. " He said smiling.

What.
What.
What again?

" Are you crazy ? " I asked shocked with what he just said.

" No i'm not sweetheart. " he smiled.

" DON'T SWEETHEART ME ! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT CRAZY. AND NOTHING OF THIS WILL HAPPEN. EVER. " i yelled at him.

I don't even know what came into me and from where did i get the power to yell at him.

" DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME. " he said standing up probably to slap me. I quickly turned away and tried to hide into the chair as much as i could to prevent the slap while my eyes being closed.

" You know what , i won't slap you. Say whatever you want, anyways whatever i want is only what will happen. " he said making my blood boil once again from anger.

I want to kill him.

" I hate you so much. Why can't you understand that ? i don't want anything to do with you. "

" Unfortunately it's not your choice. " He smiled again making me want to smack his front teeth.

" You CAN'T force me into this. " I dared him.

" Watch me. "

" Raphael will find me and then he will end you. "

" Are you really still believing into this ? I told you before he won't find us until i want that. "
He chuckled.