ch16

Hi guys,
Seriously i love youuu all so much !❤️❤️
Thank youuu for all this amazing support , it means a lot to me !!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sky's p.o.v.

I woke up today alone . Raphael said he had to leave to finish some important buissness . And for Caroline , she took Anna out to the garden so that Anna could spend some time with her little friends .

I wish i would also be able to go out with my friends again ! But i don't think this would happen with me being here .

I didn't know what to do . The boredom was killing me here so i decided to go down to the kitchen and cook something .
I love cooking , it makes me feel happy . It also makes me remember my grandmother who taught me everything about cooking before she passed away.

I went to the kitchen and began preparing all i will need , i will make a chocolate cake .

Mia , of course at first didn't want me to do anything but when she saw how excited i was to cook , She let me do what i want.

Right now , i was in the kitchen putting the cake in the oven . I should wait for it for thirty minutes.

I decided to cut some fruits since i have to wait this thirty minutes .
I was so caught in cutting them
that i didn't notice Raphael's here till he leaned behind me and kissed my head.
He then placed his chin on my shoulder while his arms circling my waist.
I blushed of this position . I  don't know what to say so i stayed silent for some seconds before he began talking.

" Good evening my princess what are you doing ? I smell something so tasty  " He leaned behind me and asked curiously.

" I'm making a chocolate cake an- "
And at this moment , i remembered the cake so i quickly ran to the oven to check on it and i was glad it was on time .
I took it out of the oven then grabbed the knife cutting it into pieces .

I took a quick glance towards Raphael to see what is he doing , and found him sitting on the kitchen table waiting for the cake like a small child waiting for the candy .

I chuckled at this sight . I didn't expect the biggest mafia leader to be like this .

Maybe he isn't that bad ! Maybe he's just a little complicated to understand !

I turned to the cake and decided to give him some .

I took a dish and put a piece of cake in it for him then I added on top of it some chocolate sauce and hazelnuts to make more tasty .

I served him the dish , put it infront of him then took a seat beside him .

I waited nervously for his opinion on the cake . I'm so scared that it would taste bad .

I looked at him while he was cutting a piece and ate it .
He automatically moaned as he ate it and that makes me smile .

" Fuck princess ! It's so delicious "
He said eating the rest of it very quickly till he finished the dish .

" I want more princess " he asked me .

" No Raphael , the rest of it we will eat when Caroline and Anna return. "

" Now you prefer them over me baby " he said quietly while pouting and that caused me to chuckle again.

" Maybe " i said rolling my eyes and smiling .

I took the dish and got up to wash it but he grabbed my hand .

" Leave it princess. Mia will wash it "