ch5

Raphael's p.o.v.

After i had let sky go to the bathroom , i got dressed .
Once i was finished , I decided to make Breakfast for my baby . I know i have many maids here but i want to make her feel special  because she's really special to me.
God I love her so much ! I better tell her before i go .

I knocked on the door of the bathroom
" Baby i'm going downstairs . Don't take long i will wait for you . And you better don't break my trust in you " i warned her .

She better not break my trust in her or she will make me very very angry.

"Ok " i heard her with a quiet voice. good girl .

I closed the door behind me and then i went downstairs . I will make my kitten something good i know she didn't eat since yesterday and i'm sure she's starving .

I went to the kitchen where i found my maid Mia cutting some tomatoes .
When she noticed my presence, she greeted me .

"Mia i'll prepare the breakfast for today " i said to her .

" Oh my god s-sir i can prepare this don't worry " she told me .

" Don't worry Mia, i will make the breakfast for my baby today and that's final go do the cleaning " .

"Yes sir " she answered and went to do the cleaning.

I decided i will make sky bacon and eggs . I know they're her favourites .

When i was finished , I placed the food on the table and put the glass of water there .

Mmm it's perfect and the food smells so good, i'm sure my baby will like it .

Speaking of sky , I was beginning to worry . Sky took too long in the bathroom i think i need to check on her .

I went quickly upstairs and knocked on the door but there was no response . She better didn't do what i'm thinking of right now or she will regret it so much.
I entered but there's no one there , i quickly went to the bathroom but the door was locked .

" Sky are you there ? Open the door now " i ordered but still there was no response .

I didn't waist anymore time and quickly opened the door with force . And like i was guessing she fucking ESCAPED . You're in a big trouble sky .

I went downstairs , called for all my men , ordered them to go search for her and not to return without her .

While they were out searching for her  .

I rapidly took the car and went to search for her myself in the other direction . I swear i will find her at any cost . She won't escape ever again , i will fucking  teach her a good lesson when i find her .
Although i warned her , she broke my trust in her and she deserves what's coming .

My hands were turning white from gripping hard on the steering wheel and my eyes were glueing to the road searching for any sign of Sky but there was nothing .

I'm sure she isn't' far from here. I swear i will get her whereever she is .

While driving my phone was ringing , i looked to see who was calling hoping that it's from my men telling me that they found her , but unfortunately it was my friend Carlos .
I wasn't in the mood to answer him so i cancelled .

But after two seconds, there was a sign of a message popping on my phone from him . Maybe it's that important so I opened the message . My eyes reread the message three times and a smirk appeared on my face , what i read made me feel so good .

Here we go . If she wants to play then let's play my sweetie .

Hi guys ,
Thanks for reading my story and giving me the chance

Please if you like the story Vote

i really want to know your opinion guys so tell me what do think .

Love you all ❤️❤️