Ch7

Raphael's p.o.v.

While i was driving the car in order to try to find sky . My phone ringed , when i looked to see who; it was my friend Carlos .

He's a policeman and also works at a police station near my house .

I know it's so hard to believe that there's a mafia leader friend with a policeman but it's true he's my friend , he always helps me in everything i need and he's working for me .
When i found it was him, i didn't reply and cancelled . It's not the time to talk to him even it's important
My first priority now is to find my kitten and that's all .

But then i heard the sound of a message popping on my phone .
When i read it , i smiled immediately .

'hey man there's a girl here in the station whose name sky and she's asking me to report you 'cause she said that you kidnapped her . Do you even know her ? Call me as soon as possible .' it says.

Oh so there's my kitten . She thinks that she's safe now but little does she know that there's no place she can hide from me .

I called Carlos quickly and he answered at the same second .

" Hey Carlos , i need you to make sure she doesn't run away from you . I'm on my way maximum 10 minutes and i'll be there" i ordered.

" So that's true what she said about you kidnapping her ? " He asked .

"Yes that's so true and i fucking love her . Now shut the fuck up and don't you dare let her escape ." I said seriously.

" Ok man . See u "

I hanged up and began driving with a high speed. I fucking missed her and i need to see her.  I love her and only her , why can't she understand this ?

I won't let anything separates us till death.
I'm sure she'll be shocked to see me.

Here i come baby .
_
_

After seven minutes of driving , i arrived at the police station .

You all will think now how crazy this man is and how a mafia man like me can enter the police station like this but as i said before i have lots of friends here even lot of them are working for me so there's no big deal and Plus everyone here are afraid of me , I have a powerful force on them .

I walked till i reached the office door and there where was Carlos waiting for me .

" She's inside ?"

" Yes I'll go and let you two together. if you need any help just call for me "i nodded and with that he walked away .

Let's see how my kitten is doing .

I opened the door of the office and there she was sitting with her back facing me .
I entered slowly , when she heard the door being opened , she began talking.
" i'm glad you came i waited so long "she said.

Of course she thought it was Carlos who came .

I quickly went to her and stand facing her back as she turned and faced me .

Her face hold a big shock . I know she wasn't expecting it ever  . Little did she know that nothing she can do about me and her .
She is in a big trouble right now .

" R-raphael !" She said shocked.

"Surprise " i said chuckling .

"H-how .. w-hat .. i don't .." she began stuttering nto knowing what to say from the shock .

I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. Oh my kitten you're so cute in everyway possible .

Her eyes held curiosity but more fear . She doesn't understand how I'm here .

" There you are baby ! You have been a very bad girl and you broke my trust in you . I will need to punish you now " i said warningly .

She began to take steps backwards and i follow her by steps forward .

" I-i'm sorry I-i didn't mean please let m-me go i swear i won't tell anyone ever please " she began stuttering again .

Her words made my monster wake up . Does she really think she can leave me ? How naive is she .

The thought of her leaving me again makes me very angry .
" Shut the fuck up ! Do you seriously think i will ever let you go ? Do you really think you can run away from me ? If you think so , you're stupid . There's no place where you can hide from me do you hear me ?
I will never let you go no matter what it costs and i won't let anything separate us till death . You're MINE and only mine .let this get into your pretty head "
I growled at her.

  After i finished immediately she began trembling . Her eyes began watering .
Seriously i didn't mean this to happen but she just pushed my buttons.

" Now come here " i ordered.

She began crying . Oh there we go again . I can't bear see her crying . I feel like my heart is ripping each time i see her crying But she deserves this .

When i found she didn't move , i felt so angry.

" I won't repeat my words " i warned her.

She took small steps towards me and when she reached me i grabbed her hardly .
I just want to make sure she doesn't escape again from me .
I hugged her while trying to make her stop crying .
I need to be strict with her but right now i need her to calm down. When we return home she will need to face her punishment.

She began to relax as i kept whispering sweet words in her ear .

After some minutes she stopped crying and her eyes began to drop . She was going to sleep.

Good it will be easier for me to leave without her crying or shouting .

I waited two minutes till i was sure she completely slept and carried her bridal style . I walked out of the station and when I reached my car ,i put her slowly in the backseat , put a blanket on her so she won't  catch cold . I kissed her forehead and then began driving to our home .

Sooo guys what do you think
Hope you all enjoy it .
Don't forget to vote ❤️❤️

Lots of love ❤️❤️