Ch24

Raphael's p.o.v.

I woke up today early , too close to the time of the sunrise. Actually i couldn't sleep properly last night. Many thoughts were running through my head, they were all about one only person.Sky.

I kept thinking of her , how she still isn't that comfortable around me yet and how this week was a complete shit because she still didn't want to talk to me. I missed her. She's not even wanting to be into my arms again. She doesn't want me to touch her or even be around her. I can already feel how uncomfortable and afraid she gets when i'm around.she still doesn't trust me.

I was so fucking upset and my mood was really down. But after i saw that sight when i had waken up ,my whole mood have  changed. I found Sky laying on my chest and her small arms were around me. I can't tell how this sight changed my whole day and made me feel better. Although i know that she's hugging me probably because she is sleeping and not knowing what she is doing but i missed her being close to me. Being into my arms. I smiled at that lovely sight infront me. I love her more than anything and i would do anything for her. Only her.

I heard a buzzing voice and found out that it was my phone. Good that i put it on vibration mood. I don't want her to wake up. She's sleeping so peacefully probably tired from being out yesterday. I grabbed the phone and found Bryan was calling. What does he want right now ? Does he have to cut me out of this nice moment?

I slowly got out of bed careful enough not to wake her up. She immediately pulled the pillow that was next to her , close to her chest and continued with her sleeping. I couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable she's looking.

I went outside the room and answered quickly Bryan; that was calling non stop.

" What do you want Bryan? " I asked wanting to know why was he calling this early.

" Boss there's something you need to know. Today, we found out that Alexander escaped. We tried to search for him but i think it was too late. I wanted to let you know. " He said quietly.

" WHAT THE HELL ? That fucker escaped you Bryan ! Are you stupid ? GO FIND HIM NOW! I don't want you calling until you find him. Do you hear me ? "
I shouted at him. That fucker, looks like he wants to live for some more time. But i won't let him. He's nothing but danger, they should find him quickly or i swear I will kill them all and find him myself. I know i said i will change but when it comes to that fucker, i won't let him go.

That day of the party after i had told George to finish that bastard, i thought for once that this will be so easy for him. I want him to suffer. To feel pain. To beg me to kill him. So after thinking for a while,  i ordered my men to take him to my old place , Keep him locked there and i will deal with that bastard later. This place was made so i would deal with some people there, torture them or just kill them quickly if they are lucky. I haven't gone there for too long but for that bastard i am going to go.

I stayed outside after i had hang up with Bryan for some minutes, trying to calm myself. Once i felt relaxed, i got into the room and found my baby still sleeping. I'm glad my shouting didn't wake her up. I made my way towards her and kissed her head lightly before going to the bathroom.

I took a shower , got ready and dressed as well. I went downstairs but didn't feel the want to eat breakfast so i just headed to my office. I have tones of shit to deal with.

Work is calling!

Sky's p.o.v.

I shifted from my sleep not feeling comfortable anymore. My eyes fluttered open and i looked beside me to find no Raphael there.

Pff! Thank God !

I stayed in bed starring at the ceiling for a while before i heard my stomach growling. I'm really hungry. Looks like i have to go downstairs. I just hope he's not there. I did my daily routine then tied my hair into a low ponytail.