Ch10

Hi guys !
I'm sorry i was late updating but this week was so hard and messed up .
I hope you enjoy this new chapter. It's the longest i have written ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment .
Love you all❤️❤️

Raphael's p.o.v.

How much i hate see her fucking crying because of me . She's too soft and i'm the whole opposite,  so rough . She doesn't deserve someone complicated like me but she doesn't have any choice in this . She's mine and only for me . No one will ever have her beside me . I fucking love her so much .

While she was in her punishment , these two weeks had passed like hell on me without seeing her . I know i may have been so tough with her but i swear i didn't mean to do anything upseting her , i just wanted to make her understand that she's mine and her right place is here with me . She will love me as i love her .

When she hugged me , my heart was flying out of happiness . It was the first time she did this , i didn't even expect this from her . I think she learnt her lesson very good .

I left her to clean up and take a bath , i ordered the breakfast to be prepared quickly so that when she comes , she won't stay hungry . I am really glad to have my little princess in my life . She makes me sane and happy just by looking at her . I love you Sky !

Sky's p.o.v.

I went downstairs after i finished my bath . I hope everything goes fine . I'm really tired of all this mess that went in my life but i don't have any choice other than do what i'm ordered .

When i reached down , i searched for Raphael till i found him in the kitchen . I won't lie he was so good looking today or should i say always . He was wearing a blue t shirt that shows his muscular body and matched with his beautiful blue eyes tha..

uhhh focus idiot !

He was looking at the window that was infront of him . I entered the room quietly and went to sit on the other chair of the table kitchen . But when he saw me , he smiled immediately .

I don't know what's wrong with him like he wasn't the one locking and treating me so bad this two weeks and now he's acting all gentle .

" hey baby come here " he said while tapping on his lap .

What the bloody hell !

He wants me to sit on his lap ?
I wasn't a child or something .

" I will sit on the chair "I said directly .

" Now now i don't like to repeat myself princess come here !"  He said with anger in his voice .

Oh now i woke up the beast .

I went slowly before he decides to punish me or something . I stand in front of him , i don't want to sit on his lap !

When he noticed that i wasn't going to sit , he pulled me by my arm to him and forced me to sit on his lap .

Once i was sat down , his arms circled me at the same moment .
he digged his head into my neck .
He began to take deep breaths in my neck and that caused my body to shiver .

When he noticed my shivering, he chuckled quietly and kissed my forehead .

while i was sitting quiet , my stomach growled very loudly. God Why is a the embarrassing things are always happening to me ?

I'm sure now my cheeks are so red as tomatoes . I looked to the ground embarrassed.

He lifted my chin with his finger while chuckling.
" I see my princess is hungry food is coming babe "

He then called for someone called Mia . I don't know who is Mia maybe she's his servant or cooker or i don't know .