ch11

💥💥💥💥
Before beginning this new chapter i wanna thank a lot Noraadaracolin  for supporting this book ❤️.
💥💥💥💥

Hope u all enjoy this chapter .
Lots of love ❤️

Sky's p.o.v.

My eyes began to drift open . When i looked around i found Raphael laying next to me , with his arms tight around my waist .
I can't deny he looked so angelic while sleeping . Why can't he always be like this ? I wondered .

Anyways i didn't know what to do . Should i wake him up or just stay still and lay in the bed .
I choose the second one.

Honestly i don't feel like getting out of the bed today and i feel so lazy .
I continued lying there for some minutes but at once i heard Raphael's voice.
I looked at his direction and i found him awake .

" Princess why are you awake this early ? Is there something wrong ? " He asked confused .
His sleeping voice is so good.

" No , i just woke up and i didn't know what to do so i stayed in bed " i said .

" Good 'cause i won't let you either get out of bed " he said chuckling .

We sat in silence until i decided to talk .

" Raphael can i go out please ? I want to go to the mall ."
Okay i know i said that today i don't want to do anything and just stay in bed but i changed my mind while thinking of getting out it makes me active.

" No" he said

" Pleaseeeee i swear i won't do anything i just want to go out . I haven't gone out of this house for more than two weeks !" I said while giving him my best puppy eyes.

" Ughh fine BUT i will go with you and you have to promise me that you won't do any stupid thing or you'll regret it" he sounded seriously in the last part .

Actually i wasn't thinking of running away . I lost hope of escaping him . And i know that if i even escaped to other planet he will find me . Okay maybe i over reacted but i know that this is a very bad idea and i don't want to be punished and pushed to the limit of losing my sanity or even worse so the answer is No i won't escape .

"I promise you " i said sincerely.

He looked satisfied and smiled
" Come here " he ordered while he opened his arms to me .

I quickly went to him not to upset him .He kissed my head while i was in his arms.

After some minutes , i found it boring .
" Can i go get ready ?" I asked politely.

" Yes baby you can go " he let me but not before kissing my cheeks .

I tried not to blush hard and i quickly went to the bathroom .

After i finished my business , i heard the door shut . It means that he went out . Good ! Cause i forgot to take what i was going to wear.
I quickly got out and went to the closest . Let's see what i will wear.

When i opened it it was full of clothes and what makes me confused that they were all my size .

Anyways , i found a pair of black jeans shorts . They were nice. and i took a beautiful grey crop top .
I changed quickly and dressed in a pair of white sneakers .
I then let my hair down . Oh how much looking like this makes me feel good . I didn't put lot of makeup i just put lipstick and mascara .

When i was done , i decided to go down and search for him .
I decided to go search for him in his office and i was right . He was there sitting , wearing black suit that makes him look so good  .