Ch25

Raphael's p.o.v.

A week had passed since we went to the park. Sky began to talk again, but not a lot. She would just answer me or if there's something important she would inform me. I hope she will talk to me as before. I feel totally miserable for her not trusting me yet. But i will give her all the time she needs.

I can see that she became bored of the limited things she can do.
Just go out to the park , the cinema ,the mall or whatever place. Or cooking and watching television. I can feel how she isn't happy although she says she's happy with Caroline and Anna.

I thought of doing something to her. I decided to surprise her today. I want to let today be a special day or at least something new to her. I want to see her happy from deep down her heart. I hope she will love what i have for her. I know this is so simple and not that big. But i was so confused of what to do to surprise her. It was all from my ideas, i didn't want Caroline to know or help me. I want it to be from me and only me.

Sky's p.o.v.

I had waken up minutes ago but i decided to stay on bed for a while. Raphael wasn't there , i don't know where did he go that early. I decided to go downstairs and have breakfast. I'm feeling so hungry.

I went downstairs but didn't find anyone there,just Mia who brought me the breakfast.
Neither Caroline and Anna nor Raphael were there. Where's everyone?

Mia brought the tray filled with food. I thanked her but didn't eat. I kept staring at the tray for some minutes. My appetite have gone and i don't really want to eat anymore.

I headed to my room once again and decided to have a warm bath. The feeling of the warm water around me made me feel totally relaxed and satisfied. I stayed there for more than half an hour until the warm water began turning cold.
I got out then got dressed into some comfy sweatpants with an oversized shirt. Then i put my hair into a braid.

I didn't know what to do. It seemed so boring and no one was here. I went back to the bed and layed again. I stayed there with the comforter pulled on top of me. I looked at the ceiling and began starring at a nothingness.

My mind went directly to Raphael. He was acting strangely the last week. He was being so nice and gentle with me. He even didn't force me to talk to him and that's what made me talk to him again. A little. I can see guiltiness showing on his face everytime i see him. He's trying to make up what he had messed. He's trying to gain me for once again. I can see he isn't happy with how we are being now. I can also feel sincerness into him with everytime he told me that he loves me. I know he just doesn't know how to show it the right way.

I should give him a chance. I think it's enough of how I'm acting. I want to give him a chance once again. It's clearly that he's changing. As he had promised me. And that makes him totally deserve another chance. I will try to trust him again. But if he messed up this time, i won't forgive him. Ever.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking sound on the door. The door opened and Raphael came in smiling to me. He came to my side and stayed next to me on the edge of the bed. I stayed silent waiting for what he's going to say.

" Good morning baby. " He said caressing my face.

" Good morning " i replied back.

" I planned something for today since Caroline and Anna are you going out all day and we will be alone. " He informed me.

No ! This isn't good at all.

The thought of me being alone with him made me scared.
I know i said i will try to trust him but the instant situation made me nervous. So nervous.