Ch23

Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims ): ❤️❤️🌙

Sky's p.o.v.

It has been a week since i got out of the hospital. Raphael wouldn't leave my side even though i still don't talk to him and i can already see that he's desperately Waiting for me to talk to him again, but i won't let him get it.

Three , then five days passed. i spent the week between resting in bed and staying with Caroline and Anna. They would come to my room and we would spend long time chatting and laughing. They honestly made me laugh from my heart even though everything around me is bad and messed up. And for Anna , well we kept playing together or drawing since the two of us love drawing till it's her nap time or it's my medicine's time.

Speaking of the medicine, i should admit Raphael was taking a good care of me . He bought the medicaments and the gel that the doctor had prescribed for me , to help my head and my back cure quickly. He would come and make sure that i took them on their time even if he's busy. He would even change sometimes my bandage.

I can see this caring side of him for me but that won't let me fall for it . I know he's just making all of this show neither to act nor because he's feeling guilty, that's all. However i doubt he can even feel guilty.

I was sitting right now as usual on my bed doing nothing but staring at the ceiling. I have been bored as hell this whole week because this idiot was making me stay in bed mostly of the time. I know very well that he's just pretending and showing me the caring gentle man he is now but in reality he's nothing but a cruel man.

I decided to stand and go down. I have had enough of laying here as an handicapped. I know i could have just gone out and not listen to him but firstly my back was in an intense pain and i preferred to stay in bed. And secondly i was actually scared that he will hit me again. I can't expect what can he do to me.

My mind was ripped between two things. The first one is telling me to just listen to him and talk to him again , that he's guilty and sorry for what he did . And at least so i would be safe here and no harm will touch me. It kept telling me that it's enough with this silence treatment. And the other stubborn one is telling not to give up and to stand to myself ,even though i doubt i can do that. I don't know honestly what should be done. I can't even decide how i will act and behave around him.I'm not sure if i should continue for more with this silence treatment. I doubt he can take it any longer and i can sense that there will be some storm coming on me soon.

I pushed all the thoughts away and headed down to the living room. I hope he is in his office so that I wouldn't be forced to face him again. I reached down and entered the living room silently . My eyes fell down on the figure infront of me to be met by the only one that i had just wished to not see. Why am i this unlucky?

He was sitting on the sofa wearing a black shirt that was hugging perfectly his body and a pair of black sweatpants. I stood next to the door watching him but he didn't notice me being there . The television was turned on and i saw him staring at the big screen but it seems as if his mind was thinking of something else.

I decided to go and sit on the armchair next to the sofa , i don't want to sit next to him , not even close. All i want is to stay away from him.
He's nothing but a danger.

Once i sat down , his eyes stopped staring at the screen and were turned to be set on me. When he noticed that it was me , he stood up and went rushing towards me . I was surprised to find him kneeling down to my level. Seriously when i saw him rushing like that , i expected that he would do something horrible to me but thank god he didn't. He looked into my eyes while pushing some lose strands of my hair behind my ear ,before talking.