Ch36

Sky's p.o.v.

I was feeling pain shooting everywhere and my body was numb. Although I was able to hear everything that's happening around me , i couldn't answer them or at least open my eyes.

They felt too heavy that i couldn't open them everytime i tried and all i was seeing , was black. All my surroundings smelt like chloroform and it made me feel more dizzy than how i am. I really hate that scent. It's hard for me to breath with this awfully disgusting scent.

But honestly what is harder for me is staying for many days being able to hear everything around you but couldn't do anything about it.

Even though i'm being unconscious, i was feeling Raphael's presence there with me most of the time. It made my heart flutter seeing that he truly cared for me.

" What's wrong Caroline? Is she okay ? " I heard Raphael's voice and it felt as if he had been running. I can feel Raphael's anxiousty through his voice.

" Relax brother. I have good news for you. "

" what is it ? "

" Well i was talking to the doctor again after the check up and he said that Sky already crossed safely the danger and she's going to make it. She's going to wake up soon." Caroline's cheerful voice said.

" What ! Are you serious ? "

" Yep "

" Caroline i swear you're the best sister ever. " Raphael said and i heard giggles coming out from Caroline.

" I swear i love you Carol " Raphael said.

" Save it to Sky. " She replied chuckling.

" I'm going back home, Anna must be awake by now. Take care and call me when Sky wakes up. DON'T FORGET. " Caroline informed then i heard the door being opened and shut.

I suddenly felt a heavy breath on my face as if someone was standing too close to me. I felt someone's big hand surely Raphael's , holding mine.

" Thank God. " He whispered under his breath.

I want to admit this. I really missed him, so much.

When i will be awake for God's sake ?

" I can't believe that finally you're going to wake up princess. I'm.. really sorry for everything. I was the one who put you up into this mess. " He stayed silent for a second.

" I am sorry .. i just love you. "
He said making my heart flutter happily.

'I love you too' i replied to myself.

I felt Raphael plant a kiss on my forehead then kept caressing my hair.

I missed this. It felt so good.

I was going to try to open my eyes again but i suddenly felt too tired and sleepy. I don't even know how can i feel sleepy when i'm sleeping if that can even make sense. I finally let myself drown into dreams.

..

" I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING. " i heard Raphael's shouting beside me causing me lose whatever i was dreaming of.

" W-what do you mean sir ? " a male voice replied.

" YOU SAID THAT SHE'S GOING TO WAKE UP BUT SHE STILL DIDN'T."

" Sir, it's probably due to the chloroform's effect. She's going to wake up soon i promise. "

" You know what ... Doctor ? "

" I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP. ARE WE CLEAR ? " Raphael growled.

" Y-yes sir " the poor doctor's trembling voice replied.