Ch18

Honestly guys you're amazing. Thanks for everyone , You're the best.❤️
~ Special thanks to UnknownName824 ❤️

Also guys, i know i may update sometimes late but i promise i will try to do it as soon as possible.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter ❤️

Sky's p.o.v.

Those last days , well i should say they were good. Everything was going fine. Me and Raphael didn't argue a lot.
I spent also many time with Caroline and sweet Anna. They're the best .

And for Raphael , surely he didn't stop being this possessive over me, but at least he began to understand me . I think he began trusting me .
And the best of all these things that i feel returning back to my old self , the funny, brave girl .

Right now , i was sitting forcefully with Raphael on his lap , at his office.
He was working ,finishing papers or typing things on his laptop , and for me i was sitting there so bored not be able to leave .

I even tried to go but he didn't agree to let me go. So i asked him to give me at least my phone so that i won't be sitting there doing nothing , and luckily he agreed.

I opened the phone to see many messages but the most were from Dylan and Max .
I texted firstly Max saying i'm okay because he wanted to check on me. Then i replied to Dylan , I missed him so much. If only Raphael stops being possessive and let me see him .

I chatted for a while with Dylan and one my friends called Liliana. We aren't that close but i like her and her personality a lot .
Raphael kept glancing at me and the phone and i could see the anger in his eyes when he noticed Dylan's name .

" Why are you talking again to that boy ? Didn't you understand me when i told you not to talk to any boys ! " He growled at me.

Here we go again !

" You know he's my bestfriend and i can't stop talking to him . Plus i already told you that he's gay so what's your problem ?! " I said turning to him.

" My PROBLEM is that i'm the ONLY MAN you can talk to . I don't want you talking to any other males. Why do you always like disobeying me ? "

Again with this psycho side ! It truly scares me .

" I don't disobey you Raphael. You don't let me see him or go out with him then at least let me talk to him. " i explained , but i think he didn't like what i said . He glared at me and his jaw clenched very hard . Honestly if looks can kill , i would be six feet underground.

I think i should calm him down before this ends so badly.

" I swear he's just my bestfriend nothing more okay? please don't be mad. " I said in a calm tone and leaned my head on his chest.

I can see it worked as i felt his head leaning on me and him kissing my head.

Good job sky !

" I will let you just talk to him but i will read the chat after each time and if i don't like anything in the conversation you won't talk to him again , do you understand ? " He said in a strict voice that just made nod my head.

" Oh princess, i forget to tell you something important " he said making me turn to look at him .

" What ? "

" One of my friends who happen to be also another leader is throwing a party tonight and you will go with me of course " he told me while caressing my hair.