Welcome

You were warned.

I've been writing since 2013, and in that time, I've created dozens of characters, each with their own unique story, and all connected in at least one form.

There is no set path when I start writing, even I don't completely know how it's going to end, or even where it starts at times. All that exists is a string of single moments that I would view as goals within the story.

Over the years, I will say that my writing has improved, but with this improvement came a complication with grammar in my older books, these I have abandoned. 

It's not often that I edit anything unless it's a newly published chapter, so what you see is sometimes what you can expect of my writing. Occasionally I will go back and fix something if I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the story I'm working on at that moment.

If it's added here, unless I've said otherwise, I'm still working on it in some way.

If you ever have questions about me, or my writing, feel free to message me, or comment. I'm always available to answer, so please never feel like you're bothering me.

I have set up a discord as well, so I can be reached through that, as well as on here.

Until next time, Readers                  

- ElizabethUnderwood7