help

Tae

It was already late at night and I was stilled confused about what had occurred a few hours ago. After Yoongi had kicked us out of their house, Jihan was furious. He grabbed onto my wrist tightly and pulled me along with him. I could feel the bruise on my wrist slowly forming by the tight grip he had on me. I wanted to pull away from him, but I had never seen this side of him and was afraid of what he could do.

He had pushed inside the car making me hit my head onto the top of his car before settling inside. I felt my tears forming from the pain that exploded in my brain. I remained quiet throughout the whole ride while he kept muttering how he was going to kill Jungkook.

I still couldn't believe what Jungkook had said."Ji-Jihan, slow down, please. You're scaring me." Instead of slowing down, he accelerated even more while I gripped my seatbelt. I didn't know what to do, I just knew I no longer wanted to be here. My fear increased when I realized that he was not driving to my house. My palms started to sweat as my heart seemed to burst anytime. I no longer knew the guy that was sitting next to me. He was not the Jihan that I know. 

We reached his house, I frantically looked around. I tried to see if anyone was home, but his voice soon killed my hope. "Aww, don't worry baby. My parents aren't home so we can do anything we want." He turned off the car and stepped out. He was coming to my side of the car and I quickly locked the car. His somewhat calm face turned to one of annoyance. "What the fuck are you doing? Just get out of the damn car!" 

Tears slowly started to blur my vision when I heard the car unlock. I tried to move to the back, but I was too slow. He had gotten ahold of my ankle and pulled me towards him. I slammed my fist onto his back but it seemed to do nothing as he continued his way to the front entrance. I screamed out for anyone to hear my desperate call for help, yet no one came. 

We entered the house and Jihan threw me onto the floor. "You are so going to get it. How dare you scream? I'll make you scream for other reasons!" He made his way towards my aching body and that's when something clicked. I quickly got up and ran far from him. I tried opening any door I could and finally found one. I threw myself inside as I quickly shut it behind me. 

His banging shook the whole door as I squatted far from it. I placed my hands onto my ears trying to block out his screams of what he would do to me. I need someone to get me out of here. I quickly took out my phone and dialed the number that was engraved into my memory. My anxiety was increasing with each ring of the phone. Finally, I could hear the call being picked up. 

"Jungkook! Please help me!"