blood

Kookie

I walked around the empty hallways in search of Taehyung. My worry was increasing at the fact that I wasn't finding him as I had wished. Teachers walked by and stared at me weirdly. I ignored them and continued to search for Taehyung. I was about to give up when I saw a guy walk out of the bathroom laughing at himself. I heard the words pathetic being muttered and made me instantly worry. I walked over to him and pushed him to the wall.

"Where is Taehyung?" The guy looked at me and pushed me off. "Why do you care? I already dealt with his lying ass." I felt my blood start to boil as I heard him describe Tae. I pushed him harder onto the wall. His head banged against the call causing him to hiss at the pain. "I won't repeat myself. Where the fuck is Taehyung?" The guy pointed to the bathroom.

I could feel fear consume me, but the anger was overpowering it. I grabbed the guy by his collar and dragged him with me into the bathroom. When we were inside, I pushed him down in the corner farther away from the door. "Don't you dare move from there." The guy just nodded and sat there. I opened one of the stalls and then the other. In the second one, there laid Taehyung with a bruised up face.

I couldn't protect him.

I turned to the guy and couldn't hold back. He hurt my Tae.

I was straddling the guy from his waist as I delivered punch after punch. He held up his hands to protect himself, but I held them down with one hand. I could feel the blood on my knuckles, I could see how a new injury was formed on his face. Yet, I still didn't feel satisfied. I could hear him plead for someone to help him. For me to stop hurting him. But how could I stop when he had hurt the most important person in my life. He deserved to be punished. I tuned out the voices that were telling me to step away from him. I could feel many arms pulling me off of him. There wasn't enough blood decorating the floor to make me feel satisfied.

"I will kill you, you piece of shit!" The guy was about to sit up when I sent my leg out kicking him on the jaw. He instantly fell back with his hands holding the place I had kicked as screams of agony filled the bathroom. I screamed after him as I was dragged away from the place. When I looked around everyone had gathered around me looking scared.

"If anyone dares to harm Taehyung, you will not know what will be coming to you!"