kiss

Kookie

I could feel the heat from the sun burning down on me, yet the cool wind reminded me that fall was just around the corner. The wind pierced my cheeks as I continued to run with one goal in mind. I wasn't sure about what I was going to do afterward, but I didn't care. People who were walking around the streets looked at me weirdly. 

I finally reached the house that I've visited so many times. It was like a second home, but now it was an unsettling territory. I was feeling nervous about just going in. I could feel my hands become clammy as my legs started to feel weak. My breathing started to become short and quick breaths. I brought my hands up to my face and slapped myself. Get ahold of yourself! You came here to do something. 

With one last breath, I walked up to the door. I received no answer after a while. Tired of waiting, I decided to check the doorknob and was surprised to see it open. I quickly made my way inside and locked the door. I called out Tae's name but received no reply once again. With a quick sorry of intrusion, I made my way upstairs to his room. 

I opened the door and saw a big lump in the middle of his bed. I instantly knew it was Taehyung and I rushed to his side. I pulled away the covers to see a wide-eyed Taehyung with trails of tears running down his cheeks. Without any second thoughts, I picked him up and placed him in my lap to where I was cradling him. "Hey Tae, are you okay?" He just continued to lay there and pull me closer. 

"Kookie, I missed my Kookie so much and it made me sad." My heart ached at what I was hearing. I didn't want to cause him pain, I was just scared. Scared that what he had said would be all a lie. "I'm sorry Tae. I really am, but I need to know something. Were you telling the truth when you mentioned your feelings towards me?" I could feel him become stiff but soon relaxed. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes to imply that he was being serious. 

"Jungkook, I have never lied to you and I never will. My feelings are something that I treasure and I make sure that I understand what I feel before letting anyone know. If I told you that I like you then it's because I've thought about it without stopping. I like how you are always making sure I am fine. I like how you cuddle me to make sure I feel better. I like how you always stand up for me even if it may hurt you. I like how caring you are towards me. I like everything about you. I may be late to recognize this feeling, but I am not stupid enough to ignore it. If I ignore it, then I know that I will end up regretting it for the rest of my life." 

I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it. His smooth skin against my rough hands.  I moved in closer and looked into his eyes to make sure there was no doubt or second thoughts. I closed my eyes and brought our faces closer until our lips met. His lips were something I have never expected. They were soft as they molded against mine. Warm lips continued to move as sparks erupted over me. 

I really like Kim Taehyung.