agreement

Kookie

My parents had come to my school to pick me up. I got suspended for a week and was currently receiving a lecture from my mother. Her veins were popping out from her neck from how much she was yelling at me. "We didn't raise to be like this! You will be grounded for the whole week and will be doing school work only. You won't have any free time to relax and be on your phone." 

I was slowly getting annoyed. I hadn't done it just because I wanted to. He had injured Taehyung. "Mom, you can't do that! I was only protecting Tae!" My mom turned from her seat in the car and glared at me. "That still doesn't give you the green light to go and bash out the poor kid's face!" I glared back at her as I felt my hands clench at her wording. "Don't even make him seem like a victim! He is the one that started it! He is the one that placed his hand on Taehyung first, and I wasn't just going to stand there and do nothing!" I raised my voice at her not caring how disrespectful I was being.

"SILENCE!! Jungkook, you better watch your tone that you are using with your mother. I love you, but I won't stand for you to act out. We will talk about this when we get home." My father's voice threatens us to not make any sound. When we reached our house, we all got out of the car and walked into the living room. 

I sat across from them as I stared at my hands not knowing what to say. "Okay, tell us what happened and we promise to not interrupt." My father encouraged me to tell them the events and so I did. I told them what happened and what I felt when I saw Tae. I told them everything that came to mind. Once I was done I remained quiet waiting for their reply.

They didn't say anything and got up and headed to the kitchen. I could hear them arguing on what to do with me. When they finally agreed, they returned to the living room. My dad decides to speak up first and stares at me. 

"I agree with your mother, you will be grounded during the time you will are suspended. However, we both understand that you did that to protect someone you care for deeply. So in that case, we will only allow you to go visit Taehyung. But that's the only place, okay?" I nodded with the biggest smile on my face

I didn't care that I was grounded, I was just happy to be able to see Tae. I didn't want to be away from him for too long. I got up and hugged both of them before going upstairs into my room. 

I know I usually don't do author notes in this ff, but I wanted to say sorry for the wait. With everything happening around the world, I felt that it was not appropriate to post. Although there still needs to be many changes in the world, I will continue to post. I hope everyone understands what is occurring in the world and if you can, help make a change. I hope everyone is safe and healthy, thank you once again! ~ iris