fear

Warning: Strong scene ahead

"Junkook! Please help me!"

Before I could hear anything from the other line, the door to the small room burst open. I crawled away from him, not having enough energy to get myself up. The phone was snatched from my hand and thrown onto the floor. My last hope had been taken away and broken into many pieces. "Jihan, please, let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone."

He looked down at me and let out a chuckle before he bent down and grabbed a handful of my hair. "Hmm, I don't think so. I still haven't had my fun with you." I wanted to continue begging him to leave me but was slapped across the face to shut me up. I continued to cry as I was dragged around the house. 

We finally stopped in front of a door and was let go of. My hands instantly reached up to my head and massaged my scalp. However, my relief soon vanished when he opened the door and was welcomed with stairs. I turned to look at him but was greeted with a kick to my stomach and was soon falling down the stairs. I wrapped my arms around my head to protect myself as I felt so much pain around my ribs. 

I could see black spots blurring my sight as I laid there. I couldn't give up, I had to continue trying to escape. I slowly sat up but felt a punch to my face making me fall back onto my back. I had no more strength and felt Jihan get on top of me. No, this can't be happening. I felt my shirt being ripped open as his mouth was latched onto my skin. I felt disgusted at the way I was being treated. I wanted to push him away, but he was way much stronger. 

Tears kept falling down my face as I continued to plead him to leave me alone. It wasn't until I felt his rough hands down my jeans, that I felt like I couldn't breathe. Fear consumed my thoughts. My jeans were ripped away from my legs leaving me in only my boxers. I didn't want him to do anything to me. 

He went back onto my neck and I let him. I saw him lose grip on my legs and that was when I decided to do something. I placed my lips on his neck as if I were to give him a hickey. Before he could do anything, I opened my mouth wide and let my jaw clamp down on his skin. I felt the blood flow into my mouth and quickly pulled away. 

Jihan got off of me and screamed in pain. I quickly got up and kicked him in his face before running as best as I could up the stairs. My only thought was about escaping and getting away from him. I was finally in the living room but got brought down to the floor when I felt something crash onto my head. I had dropped onto my knees not being able to bear the ringing that I found in my ears. I looked up and saw everything move around me in circles.

I felt those horrible hands turn me around and soon felt then wrap themselves around my neck. I brought my hands up to his face to push him away. I did everything I could think of, poke his eyes, dig my nails into his skin, but he was set on killing me. 

I was finally losing hope until I saw flashes of red and blue lights on the walls. The sound of police sirens coming closer. With relief overpowering my fear, I let myself fall into unconsciousness.