Chapter 1- The Initial Suspiscion...

Ian's POV

I had no idea why I was so nervous for Anthony to stay the night at the Smosh house. It wasn't like he never stayed over, but this time it felt different. Anthony was staying with me to get away from Kalel. He said he just didn't feel like being around her anymore. I wasn't going to question him though. I heard the doorbell ring and I got butterflies in my stomach. Wait, what? I didn't like Anthony, did I? I didn't get much time to think about it as I heard Anthony impatiently ring the doorbell again. I rushed to open the door.

"Took you long enough. I was just gonna leave." He said looking serious.

"NO! I mean, I, um, I'm glad you didn't leave..." I said nervously. Oh god, I really did like Anthony! I was gay for my best friend! I should've figured it out when Melanie left me, saying how if I wanted someone else just to come out and say it.

" Woah dude, I was just joking. Are you okay?" Anthony said looking concerned.

"Yup, perfectly fine!" I lied. That was a close one...

Anthony's POV

I was really worried about Ian. He looked like he was on the verge of tears when I said I was going to leave. I wanted to pull him into my arms and comfort him. Yes, I knew I was in love with Ian. I just didn't want to tell him. At least not until I was alone with him. I was glad to not be around that slut Kalel though. I have caught her cheating on me multiple times, but I needed her as beard. I couldn't just break up her,and be all "Oh guess what? I'm gay and have been using you for the past 4 years" as much as I wanted to. As I gathered my thoughts, I realized that Ian hadn't invited me in yet.

"Can I come in dude?"

"Oh yeah, um, sure." he mumbled.

What was wrong with him? Wait, could he like me back?

A/N I have no hate towards Kalel! I just wanted her to be the antagonist of the story. Sorry this chapter is so short. :( It's my first fanfic, so not to much hate please! Anyway I will try to update everyday, except for on weekends, and this week because of Thanksgiving. What do you guys think? :) I do not own Smosh. Because if I did, I wouldn't be on Wattpad. :)

Fizz