Chapter 5- What Just Happened?

A/N So I gave in and wrote another chapter. Go ahead, pelt me with rocks for the following chapter...

Ian's POV

As soon as Anthony lowered me down I shoved him off of me. I just couldn't do it. Our first time needed to be more special than just being together after just becoming a couple less than 5 minutes before hand. Anthony looked down at me with confusion clear in his eyes.

"What's wrong Ian? Isn't this what you want?"

"No and yes. Anthony, *sigh*, I want to be with you, but having sex right now isn't going to do anything but cause more problems."

"How? I mean, how would it cause problems?" Anthony said. His temper was clearly starting to rise.

" We became a couple less than 5 minutes ago. Don't you think we should take things more slowly?"

"Fine. But will you at least sleep in here with me tonight? Please?" He gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"Yes Anthony." I giggle and kiss him quickly on the cheek. I get up to go to my room and grab some clothes when Anthony pulls on my hand.

"Why don't you just wear my clothes." He winked at me and threw me a pair of pajama bottoms.

"That is possibly the second hottest thing I have seen all day.." he murmured.

"What was the first?" I breathed out.

"Seeing you naked." I groaned. God could Anthony turn me on.

"You promised..." I choked out. Anthony's response was just to laugh and pull away. I swatted his arm and climbed into his bed.

Anthony's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I rolled over to cuddle Ian, but he wasn't there. In his place was a small pool of blood. I instantly jumped up and put on some close. I rushed out the door, following the trail of Ian's blood. It ended in the street.

"Where are you Ian?" I whispered, horrified. I was determined to find my man. And I had a feeling I knew exactly who took him....

Ian's POV

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Where was I? The room around me looked like a basement. I was chained to the wall. I felt something cold my stomach. I looked down to see a huge pool of something red. What happened last night? I slowly touched the red stuff and brought it up to my nose. It was flavored water. What? Just then I heard the door to my prison room open.

"About time you woke up Ian. You and I have so much to discuss."

A/N  Oooooo! Who do you think kidnapped Ian? :)