Chapter 11- Wedding Plans, Tattoos, And A Ghost.

A/N Quick author's note. So I am guessing you guys heard that Kalel and Anthony broke up. I think we all guessed it when they haven't uploaded in a month and she wasn't wearing her engagement ring in any pictures she took. :( RIP Kalanthony. Sorry I am crying right now! They were one of my favorite ships! But I am not going to write any Kalanthony Fanfic right now. So here is chapter 11! Enjoy Pickles!

Kalel's POV (I had to. :) )

Ian and Anthony had just told me that they were getting married. I was happy about it until they brought up Melanie. What did that bitch do now? Yeah she had apologized to me, but I didn't exactly accept her back into my life.

"What did Melanie do?" I asked in disbelief.

"She helped us plan the wedding, that's why we are here. Could you help us too?" Ian asked with hope in his eyes. That shot me into planning mode. I nodded very excitedly and grabbed the binder they had brought over. I had to admit, as much as I didn't like Melanie, the girl sure new how to plan a wedding.

We went over every single detail, set a date, time, and place, and picked out everything to happen and the guests. I smiled as we finished our work, well I guess, as they agreed with everything I planned. I definitely took over their wedding.

Ian's POV

I was impressed with Kalel. She had helped plan every aspect of our wedding. I looked over at Anthony. I still couldn't believe he was mine, and now I wasn't able to stop picturing him in his black suit and muave bowtie waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

"Ian? Ian? Hello? EARTH TO IAN!!!" Anthony shouted, laughing.

"Hmmm, what?" I mumbled confused.

"I have been trying to talk to you for the past 15 minutes baby.... You completely spaced out." He winked at me and I blushed. Was I really day dreaming for that long? We said our good byes to Kalel after promising that she could be the Maid of Honor.

"Hey babe?" Anthony said once we were in the car.

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel like filming today? Maybe a Lunchtime or an Ian Is Bored?"

"Sure, how about a lunch time? Since we did an Ian is Bored the day that you--" He cut me off.

"Proposed to the love of my life?" I blushed as he finished my sentence. We pulled into the garage and got out. As soon as I had shut the door, Anthony had me pressed up against it. Guess it didn't take much to get him in the mood.

Anthony's POV

I was having the strangest urge to make a mark on him. Either a hickey or make him get a tattoo. I wanted everyone to see that he was mine and mine alone. So I did both. After being in the house for a good 4 hours, I let him shower and take a nap. I woke him up after I got dressed.

"Ian, wake up..." I said shaking him gently. He groaned and rolled over.

"What is it Anthony?" he yawned.

"I have a place that I want to take you. You and I are going to do something to make sure we are together forever." I said excitedly. If he would get a tattoo saying "Property of Anthony Padilla", I would get one saying " Property of Ian Hecox- Padilla" , since he was taking my last name.

"Aren't we getting married in 8 months?" he asked confused.

"Come on, I will show you." Ian followed me out to the car and hopped in next to me. "We are going to get tattoos." He let out a shocked gasp.

"WHAT?" He said in an overly dramatic voice.

"Yeah, then afterwards, we can film a Lunchtime with Smosh. You don't have to do it, but I am getting one. Mine will say "Property of Ian Hecox-Padilla." and if you get one too, I would like it to say "Property of Anthony Padilla". Please baby?" I used my pouty lip on him. He sighed deeply.

"Fine, but only for you would I get a tattoo, my future husband." He said through a grin. I was just relieved he wasn't mad at me.

After we got our tattoos, we decided to head out to a chinese resturaunt for a video. We got take out and made jokes at eachothers expense. Finally, we finished the video at home and Ian headed into his old room to edit.

"Anthony!" He shouted at me from the other side of the house. I ran to him. He was just sitting there, his face seemingly stuck in a mask of horror.

"Ian? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. What could possibly scare this angelic man?

"Anthony, I think you should see this..." He pointed to the computer screen and hit play. He paused it at a point where it looked like someone else was in the house with us. It was a dark figure walking down the hall towards my room.  Yet it looked like we could see through it.

"What the hell? Who is that?" I wondered aloud. Then we heard a crashing noise from the kitchen. Ian and I shared a look and I grabbed a baseball bat and headed towards the kitchen with a trembling Ian behind me. We saw the figure in the kitchen. It looked at us and started to smile. It was a man who seemed to be about our age, but he was see- through.

"Who are you?" Ian squeaked out.

"Oh hi! I am Jacob, I am the ghost that lives here. Congratulations on getting married!" he exclaimed and walked over to hug us. I could surprisingly feel his arm around me. "I must've scared you, didn't I? Sorry about that, I never know how to introduce myself to the living without scaring them. I'm not evil, I swear!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Um, thanks. Why are you haunting this house?" I asked.

"Oh! You don't know? I was buried here. My family buried me here when I died at the age of 26. Then the construction workers started building your house here. So I live here with you guys."

How much more wierd could our lives get?

A/N I made an extra long chapter to make up for not doing one yesterday. Peace Pickles! :P