Chapter 3- Fight Night

Ian's POV

I dropped the phone and ran to Anthony's room. He loved me! I was on cloud nine. I slammed open his door to find him there crying. He looked up at me with shock clear in his eyes. I ran up to him and kissed him. Hard.

Anthony's POV

Ian was kissing me. I got over my shock and kissed him back. I had so many questions running through my mind. Are we a couple now? Is he doing this out of pity? How do I know he is really in love with me?

After kissing for what seemed like forever, we pulled away to catch our breath. I stared into his hypnotic blue eyes. I loved him so much. So that's exactly what I blurted out.

"God I love you Ian." I blushed, and he smiled.

"I love you too Anthony." and he kissed me again. I pulled away suddenly. I wasn't going to let it go any further until I knew how Ian felt.

"Ian, do you really love me? Or are you just using me to get over Melanie?" I regretted the words as soon as they came out.

"Why the hell would you say that? Of course I love you! I would never use you. And Mel and I broke up 5 months ago!" He yelled at me.

"Ian, I have to ask. I am doing the same thing to Kalel. Ian, please don't be mad.." I pleaded. I couldn't lose him. Not when I just got him.

"Yeah, let's talk about Kalel. How do I know that you aren't gonna go crawling back to her?"

" Ian, that's ridiculous. I already told you I can't break up with her. I need her as my cover up."

"So, if we are going to be a couple, you won't break up with her? That is what's ridiculous Anthony. You need to decide if I mean more to you than that cheating whore that you use for a cover up, or if you just want to go back to being friends. I love you Anthony, but I am not going to be in a secret relationship because you are scared of what people think." Ian started to get up.

"Ian, please don't do this! I am just not ready to give up my cover. Plus, aren't you scared to lose lots a fans over Ianthony being real?" I started to cry.

"Anthony, you mean more to me than a couple thousand homophobic fans. Apparently, I mean less to you than them. At least I know now, before we actually started dating. Good night Anthony." And with that, Ian left, slamming my door behind him.

Leaving me all by myself in my room. My only thoughts were of Ian as I cried myself to sleep.

Ian's POV

I felt horrible. I didn't want to sleep, knowing I would dream of Anthony. I heard him sobbing for a while until he fell asleep. We weren't even a couple, yet I felt like I made a huge mistake. I felt a hole in my chest, My love for Anthony was not dead, not even close. I slowly allowed myself to cry. I needed to think things over before I talked to Anthony again.

I finally dozed off at 3 am. And I was right. I only dreamed of Anthony.