Chapter 20- 2 Days, 1 Day

A/N And, since I forgot to do it in the first chapter I updated today, Thank you guys for over 200 reads! And thank you for the 11 votes. It means a lot to me that people actually enjoy my story. You guys are so awesome! Enjoy Pickles!

Anthony's POV

How could Ian not want me? I had been trying to get him to break his declaration of no sex for the past 3 hours. I had tried walking around in just some sweat pants, I tried walking around in just my underwear, and I had just finished trying to get his attention by just walking around with just a towel around my waist. Now I was going to try something that he couldn't refuse.

I heard him get out of the shower and I waited outside the bathroom door. After 15 minutes, he finally opened the door. He gasped in surprise at what he saw and I saw his icy blue eyes fill with lust. I had finally caught my prey.

Ian's POV

I was not going to go back on my word. No matter how sexy he looked standing there completely naked, smirking at me. I felt myself flood with the feeling of lust and it became hard to stay in control. Didn't he understand that going through this was incredibly hard for me too?

"You agreed.... No sex until after we get married." I managed to choke out without my voice cracking.

"Come on Ian, you can't tell me you don't want me." Anthony whispered, walking closer to me. His body rubbing against mine. He was leaning down to kiss me when I bolted towards my old bedroom, locking the door behind me. I heard him sigh in exasperation and walk towards our bedroom.

45 minutes later, I hear him knock on my door.

"Ian, I'm sorry. This is just really hard for me."

"That's what she said." I replied.

"Haha. Very mature Ian. Please open up? I'm sorry, I'm not used to being rejected by you. It hurts. Please?" I sighed and unlocked the door letting him in. Anthony tackled me onto the bed kissing me passionately for a good 10 minutes, only stopping to gasp for air. We were both panting.

"I needed that." we said at the same time and  laughed. And we fell asleep, laying in eachother's arms.

Anthony's POV

I woke up the next morning in Ian's old room. What was I doing in here? Then I remembered everything that had happened the day before. I smiled at my adorable sleeping Ian, and got up and made him breakfast. He woke up with a yawn and a grin.

"Thanks for breakfast babe." Ian said. kissing me quickly on the lips before he dived into his plate of waffles.

"So, are you staying here tonight and I'm leaving, or is it the other way around?" Ian asked as we finished our breakfast.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's tradition to sleep apart on the night before the wedding." He explained, and I felt my face fall.

"Oh. Um, I guess, we could both stay here and just sleep in different bedrooms." I suggested in a hopeful voice, even though I knew what he was going to say.

"I'm not supposed to see you until we see eachother at the altar." Ian pointed out, just like I had thought.

"I kind of want to stay here." I said sheepishly.

"That's fine. I'll go to my mom's,or Kalel's, or even Melanie's." Ian pointed out and hurried off to pack his stuff. I sighed after we said our goodbyes and he hurried off to someone's house. It was going to be a long day.

Ian's POV

I rushed over to Melanies and found Kalel there already. She was going to stay over because it would be easier to get ready for the wedding with the 2 of them. Melanie instantly agreed to let me stay over and they instantly went into obsessing over how adorable a couple Anthony and I were, and how handsome we would look in our suits, and blah blah blah. I drowned them out, my mind wandering to Anthony. What was he doing right now?

Time Skip- 8 hours later

Still Ian's POV

It was finally time to go to bed. I was so excited, my final night as Ian Hecox. Tomorrow, I would be forever known as Ian Hecox-Padilla. I felt my eyelids slowly drifting shut. That night, I only dreamed about a brown eyed boy in a black suit, at the end of the aisle, waiting for me to merge our lives into one.

Anthony's POV

After finding the perfect gift for Ian online, I put my laptop away and laid down in the now half empty bed. I slowly felt my eyelids get heavy and close shut. That night, I only dreamed of a blue eyed boy in a white suit, walking down the aisle towards me, and finally joining me at the altar, merging 2 lives into one.