Chapter 14- My Favorite Band

A/N I am obsessed with Papa Roach! Being as they are my favorite band, I had to include a song in my fanfic. I would recomend listening to it while reading. :) Any fellow Roachers out there? Just wondering... anyway here's chapter 14!

Anthony's POV

 After being released from the hospital, Ian said that I could listen to any music I wanted. I picked the obvious choice, Papa Roach's Before I Die. I started singing along with Jacoby and let myself get lost in the song.

I'm out here on my own. I'm giving it a go alone. I'm begging on my knees, Is there a God to save me?

From my heart down to my toes, I was lost in my disease, and you were right there screaming.

Don't change when it's too late.

Ian joined in at the chorus.

Maybe I said the right things wrong, But one last shot was too far gone, but if I can I swear that I will live for you Before I Die.

Maybe I pushed you way too far, To pull you back from where you are, but if I can I swear that I, will live for you Before I Die.

Ian and I were both crying by this point.

From the valley of the dead, I'm hearing every word you said. I'm trying to apologize, but I can't feel my feelings.

Are you giving us some room to grow, or digging us a deeper hole? You're killing any shred of hope for us to believe in.

Don't change when it's too late.

Maybe I said the right things wrong, But one last shot was too far gone, but if I can I swear that I will live for you Before I Die.

Maybe I pushed you way too far, To pull you back from where you are, but if I can I swear that I will live for you Before I Die.

I was wiping tears from my eyes as we continued to belt out the meaningful lyrics.

I'm out here on my own. I'm sick of being here alone. I know where I belong, But I can't find my way home. Find my way home. Find my way home. Find my way home. Find my way...

Maybe I said the right things wrong, But one last shot was too far gone, But if I can I swear that I will live for you Before I Die.

Maybe I pushed you way too far, To pull you back from where you are, But if I can I swear that I will live for you Before I Die. Will live for you Before I Die.

I Will Live For You Before I Die

Ian cleared his throat, tears still in his eyes."Good choice Anthony."

"Thanks, I love you Ian." We both smiled through our tears.

"I love you too Anthony."

A/N So this is clearly a filler chapter. Lol. Do you guys want more songs in this fanfic? Comment if you want a certain song! Next chapter will be better, I promise. Oh and thank you guys for over 100 reads! Thank you so much! :) Peace Pickles! :P