Chapter 8- The Brain

A/N Here is the first chapter I promised you. The second one will be up in 30 minutes. :)

Anthony's POV

He was awake! I sat back down next to him. My baby had come back to me.

"Ian! You're awake! I have missed you so much baby!" I kissed him and heard him chuckle.

"I missed you too Anthony. How long was I out?" Ian asked.

"3 days. But it felt like forever. Don't ever leave me again!" I started crying. It was true, it had felt like forever. Becaused I loved Ian so much. Even though it had only been 2 weeks since we got together, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...

Ian's POV

I tried to comfort Anthony, tried to calm him down. It was like he didn't believe I was awake. I loved him so much. It hurt to see him in so much pain. Nevermind the throbbing pain in my head and stomach.

"Anthony, Do you know when I can get the hell out of here?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"You just woke up... I better go get the nurse." I pulled on his hand as he got up.

"No! Don't leave me! I'll just press my call button." I quickly pressed it and kept a firm grip on Anthony's arm. 3 nurses and 2 doctors walked in. Was I really that important?

"Mr.Hecox, glad to see you awake. Now do you remember what happened to you?" one of the doctors asked. I quickly recapped all that I could remember. The doctors looked shocked.

"What?" Anthony and I said in unision.

"Well, Mr.Hecox, I'm not sure how you remember all that happened. when you became unconcious after the blood loss, you hit your head pretty hard. You shouldn't have been able to remember everything, including Mr.Padilla as your partner." the other doctor explained.

"Well, my Ian is just that special." Anthony said smiling and squeezing my hand.

"Hmm. Mr.Hecox, can you tell us anything about your childhood? Anything before you met Mr.Padilla?" I thought hard. I couldn't remember a thing before 6th grade.

"I don't remember anything before 6th grade..."

A/N Second chapter will be up soon! Hey what should I call you guys? Fizzernots? Pickles? Comment what you think!

Fizz :P