Chapter 9- And Now Smosh Exists...

Ian's POV

The doctor explained that I probably wouldn't ever remember anything before Anthony came into my life. He said I was lucky not to have lost all memory of everything after 6th grade. Anthony kept getting paler everytime the doctor talked about how close I was to dying and memory loss.

"You will be released tomorrow morning. Good night Mr. Hecox, Mr. Padilla." the doctor said and the whole group walked out, leaving me and Anthony alone.

"Oh Ian, I'm so sorry! I could've protected you!" He started crying again and I hugged him as sobs racked his body. And we passed out like that. The next morning Anthony took me home and we were welcomed back by a couple of our close (trustable) friends. We picked up a video camera we had lying around and filmed the night, and made a youtube channel called Smosh. Then life just seemed to be starting again.

Time Skip- 2 years

Anthony's POV

I texted Ian telling him to meet me in the backyard of the Smosh house. I set up the video camera right next to us on the table I had set up. Tonight was the night I was going to propose to him.

I turned on the camera and began the video. "Hey guys, welcome to another Ian Is Bored! Ian doesn't know it yet but I am going to ask him to marry me!" I showed them the ring. It was perfect for Ian. It was a simple gold band with 3 blue gems in it. Just then Ian showed up. I quickly shoved the ring in his fortune cookie.

"And now he arrives. What took you so long douche nozzle?" I joked laughing. Ian play punched me and rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if I didn't have to go to the store to get some very specific toothpaste, I would have gotten here earlier you buttwipe." he laughed. Then he saw the table with the chinese take out boxes on it. His icy blue eyes went wide.

"Anthony... what is going on here?'

Ian's POV

I knew in my gut that he was going to propose, so as he gave me his nonchalant answer ( filming an Ian Is Bored at night, and he didn't feel like it should be a lunchtime), I couldn't keep my nerves in check. We sat down and talked to the camera as we ate. Then finally, we got to the fortune cookie. Anthony insisted on opening his first. 

"What's your fortune dude?" I asked.

"It says, Good things are going to happen. Wow, cheesy much? Open yours Ian!" he said giddily. I opened mine and the most amazing ring fell out.

"What is your fortune Ian?" Anthony asked me. Brown eyes blazing with emotion.

"It says, Will you marry me?. Oh Anthony!" I said through tears.

"So, will you, Ian Andrew Hecox, marry me?" He asked as he got down on one knee.

"YES!!!" I shouted and hugged and kissed him after he slid the ring on my finger.

"He said yes! See you next week. Bye!" he said to the camera and turned it towards me.

"Bitch!" I said smiling and crying happy tears. Anthony turned the camera off, and we went inside to celebrate our new engagement.

A/N I had to make them Smosh, even if it isn't what really happened. :P New chapter tomorrow. Bye Pickles!

Fizz