Chapter 16- You Gave Me A Heart Attack

Ian's POV

I had just finished telling the crew about my surprise and they had all agreed to go along with it. I was going to do something that would help Anthony prove his love for me. I was going to break up with him during a video.

Anthony's POV

Ian and the crew all seemed really nervous when I walked in from getting changed. We were shooting a seen where Ian was going to be a british man on a date with his girlfriend, me. We set everything up and Ian and I sat down in our places. We settled in and Ryan yelled.

"ACTION!"

"Well, my sweet Antoinette, I have to say this is a beautiful resturaunt. Good choice." Ian said in a pretty good English accent.

"Yeah, I picked it just for us babe!" I said in my Antoinette voice. All of a sudden, Ian's eyes switched to a seriousness I had never seen before. He slowly took off his engagement ring and put it in my hand.

"Ian... What are you doing?" I asked in pure shock. He couldn't possibly?

"I'm breaking up with you Anthony. I don't want to be with you anymore, and I am quitting Smosh." Ian said, his eyes cold, hard, and empty. I was completely dumbfounded. The love of my life had just broken up with me in the middle of a shoot. I couldn't feel any emotion. I stood up, looked one last time at my former lover, and wordlessly went back to my room and locked the door. I started sobbing uncontrollably and felt pain in my chest. I had officially had my heart broken.

Ian's POV

Oh god, I had taken the joke way too far. I ran to Anthony's room as soon as I heard the door close. I heard him sobbing, and I wanted nothing more than to comfort him.

"Anthony? I'm sorry! It was supposed to be a joke!" I pleaded through the door. I heard the crying from inside stop. All of a sudden, my engagement ring was sliding underneath the door over to my side. I picked it up quickly and put it back on. It was sticky... What the hell?

"Anthony? Open the door please! There is something wrong with my engagement ring..." I said and heard the door open. Besides the puffyness and red eyes, Anthony was smiling and looked happy.

"There is nothing wrong with your ring Ian. I fixed it.." He grinned mischeviously. I tried to pull it off and found it was stuck. He had superglued the ring to my finger. I looked up at him incrediously.

"I glued it so it will always stay right where it belongs." Anthony said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"God Ian, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Don't do that to me ever again!" He practically screamed in my ear. I pulled back a little and looked straight into his deep, chocolate brown eyes. I gently collided his lips with mine.

"Never." I whispered after we had pulled away.

Anthony's POV

I was still kind of pissed at Ian for doing that to me, so I had to think of a better way to get him back. And being me, of course I chose the stupidest thing possible. For him to catch me "cheating" on him....

A/N Okay so I need your guys' help. Who should Anthony "cheat" on Ian with? I was kind of thinking Ian's mom.... What do you guys think? Comment below! Peace Pickles! :P

Fizz