Our new cabin

V stares RM and his cabin mate nods his head slightly. He inhales a deep breath and then he approaches the warden.

The others are waiting in a corridor while V walks toward a man in the library.

His throat felt choked so he says quickly, "I'm the one."

The warden smiles and he looks amused. 

He mocks, "I know it, Cap. You can't fool me. Shall I take you to your quarter?"

"One condition. I want them to be with me."

Vante makes a gesture to his cabin mates.

The warden frowns and then he shakes his head.

"I'm afraid that's against the rules. Inmates aren't allowed to leave the prison section."

"This is my ship. I'm the Captain here."

The warden stares to his clenched fists.

Finally he says, "Fine. Have it your way. Don't want any bad resume with Shin-Ra. Just keep them under control."

"I'll handle them. Mind your own business."

"Spoken like a true Captain. Please follow me. All of you."

The warden uses his key card to pass three security gates. The door to Captain Quarter uses a retina scan to enter.

RM and the others are screaming happily when they see their new cabin. It's like a penthouse in a five stars hotel. Comfy double beds. Few beige couches. A mini bar and a small kitchen. It's like a small apartment onboard. With large view to the ocean.

"Anything else I could offer you, Cap?"

V says, "Lunch."

"Of course. It shall be delivered right away."

The warden has left the Captain Quarter.

Jimin and Jungkook are jumping on beds like two kids. Jin is checking the fridge. Snacks and beverages from various brands. The cooking utensils are complete. From knives to frying pan, pots and even microwave.

 From knives to frying pan, pots and even microwave

(Jin)

Jin is sitting on a bar counter. He shakes his head when he is staring the boys jumping on the bed. He is the oldest among them. Almost 18 years old. Maybe that's why he is the most calm one here.

J-HOPE is staring to the ocean through a port hole. Thinking about Jeju island and his girlfriend, Maggie.

Suga is slouching on a couch. Taking a decent nap. He is dozing off right now.

RM stretches his hands and he searches the desk. He turns on a computer installed in the Captain Quarter.

He begins to type on the keyboards.