26. Grand escape

"Grandpa, won't you believe us?" asks Jungkook

He gives him the most innocent looks he could pull off. Even Suga isn't immune to his charms.

Irene is sitting next to Jungkook. She covers her face with her hands. Too ashamed to see Jin's grandpa.

They are sitting on a cream colored couch in a spacious living room. The old man is staring them like a man eating tiger.

They have asked to see Jin. They got refused at front gate.

Jungkook told a guard, "My cousin is pregnant. Jin's child. She has to meet him."

That's the only reason which could get them in.

The old man finally says, "Call Jin."

Jin looks awful as if he hasn't slept for two days. He is still wearing the same clothes he worn when he first got here. His grandpa has provided him new clothes. Jin refused to wear them.

Jin's grandpa asks, "They said she's..."

Irene quickly says, "I'm pregnant. It's your fault!"

Jin looks like he's having a heart attack.

"How could? How?"

Jin couldn't finish his sentence.

Jungkook quickly comments, "Even I know the little details on baby making, Hyung. Don't act stupid. You must marry her. Go on a honeymoon."

Finally Jin seems to understand it. Honeymoon means he could leave this house. Once again escape from this golden cage prison.

Jin comments, "We messed up last time,  didn't we? Don't even wear a condom

Jin comments, "We messed up last time,  didn't we? Don't even wear a condom..."

He smiles to her and his lips curl a little as if making long distance kiss across the table to her.

Irene looks choked. Her heart isn't ready to see Jin acts flirtatious to her.

"Grandpa, this is my sweetheart, Irene. We meet at University."

The old man stares to his trusted bodyguard. The younger man nods his head. He has his eyes and ears inside the Campus. One of his men has seen Jin went into her bungalow at least twice.