6. Jimin

"I'm hungry..." complaints RM when he shakes Jin's body.

Jin turns around and says, "Just sleep. Morning would come soon enough."

"Can't sleep. Hungry..."

"Just count sheep. You would be sleepy..."

RM leaves the bedroom.

Jin faintly could hear sounds of cooking utensils from the kitchen. He grumbles when he rises from his bed. He stares to the clock. It's past midnight.

He stretches his body before he goes to the kitchen. RM shall never be allowed to cook anything. Two days ago, he cooked noodles. He almost burned down their kitchen. They have to buy a new stove afterwards.

All of them scolded him. It has been decided RM would be banned from cooking forever and ever.

 It has been decided RM would be banned from cooking forever and ever

"Looking good in that apron, Hyung," praises RM.

"Shut up. Or you won't be feed "

"Ouch. You are like a sassy Mom."

Jin sighs.

He asks, "Would you stop saying weird things like that? You would make wrong impression to others."

"Don't think too much what others think. In the end, you would always be you. Just be comfortable with your skin."

Jin is silent. RM could say wise stuffs sometimes. Other times he would act like an idiot.

RM tilts his head.

He asks, "Why are you looking me like that? Don't tell me...you have fallen for my charms."

"Kept on dreaming. Just eat."

Jin puts the bowl of noodles on the table. In front of RM.

"Tasty. You are a great cook, Hyung."

"That's just noodles. Not too hard to make. Although it's still great mystery why you always burn the pan or pot."

RM defends, "It's my superpower."

"Yeah, I know. You are a Superman without a cloak."

"Exactly. Thanks for the meal, Hyung. Just ask if you needed any help with computer program."

RM puts the dirty plate into dish washing machine.

He yawns before he goes back to their bedroom.

Jin shakes his head. RM would be fat if he kept eating and then sleep like this.

*****

Jimin just arrived. It's almost one in the morning. Jin is cleaning up when he passes him.

"Where have you gone? It's very late," asks Jin.

Jimin only shrugs his shoulders.

Jin asks, "Could you come home sooner tomorrow night? It's dangerous with all the gorges."