17. Role models

Jin draws two lines on the whiteboard.

He explains, "Pretends these lines are you and another person. How to make you look better?"

He wipes the line of the other person.

"A bully would supress others to make him look better, much superior."

Jin wipes the line for himself to make it equal to the other line. Now they look similar again.

He adds some line to his line (the one which represent himself).

He explains, "The good person would achieve greatness on his own. Being superior without suppressing others around him."

V yells, "And cut!"

The video recording ends. Jin pulls his shirt. He is sweating right now. They are using an empty classroom for the recording.

V praises, "Good speech, Hyung. You could be a motivator lecturer."

Jin sits down on a chair. He smirks when RM pulls his tie. His roomies hates wearing a suit. Jeans and simple tee-shirt are his casual style.

V scolds, "Don't ruin it. I borrowed it from a friend in YG entertainment."

RM stands up. Jin whistles. His roomies does look different in this kind of outfits.

V says, "Sit on that table. Stares to the furthest window."

"Like this?" asks RM

V orders, "Don't move."

He takes his pic from several angles.

Then he orders, "Okay. Now stand up. Smile for me. No, not that pervert look. Smile like you did for Jungkookie."

"Great

"Great. Now we are done," says V.

RM complaints, "Why you have to drag me into this mess? Nobody would look up to me..."

"You won the best computer programming contest last year. You got the highest scores for entrance tests. Please, don't be so humble," mocks Suga.

Jin's mouth is open. He never knows RM is that smart. He looks like an ordinary student in this University.