11. Making bargain with him

V knocks on the door before he enters the bedroom. It's around four in the afternoon.

Jin is lying on his bed. He isn't sleeping. RM hasn't gone home yet. Something about fixing bugs with a fellow programmer.

V asks, "Are you okay? I heard what happened..."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Jimin knows something about Alice..."

Jin quickly rises from his bed.

He asks, "Where?"

"He is in the usual place. Follow me."

They go into parking lot near the garden. The Campus has three parking lots. Near the Cafeteria. Near the garden. And the last one is near the Gate.

V is driving the car when he drops the bomb, "I'm breaking up with all the girls. It's time I have time for myself."

"That's good news. None of you all would be happy."

"I know. It's just hard to say no to them. To break their hearts."

Jin asks, "So, it's okay if they are happy and you're not?"

"You are right. I just kinda felt selfish right now..."

"One day, you would meet the woman of your dreams. You won't be able to be with her if you still had your Harem," scolds Jin.

V chuckles.

"A Harem? Now I sounded like a Sultan. We usually just hang out together. All of us. I kissed them when they asked. That's all..."

Jin asks, "You didn't sleep with them?"

"Only one or two. Not with everyone. I'm no manwhore..."

"Sorry..."

"I know what others think of me. I tried to change. I'm giving my best this time."

Jin taps V's shoulder and encourages him, "I know you could change. It's time you lead your life the way you want it. Don't let the past trapped you forever."

"Thanks."

V is driving to Seoul. Jin is staring out to Mt.Bukhasan.

Suddenly V says, "Be careful with Jimin. He isn't as angelic as he looks."

"I know."

"Don't make him mad. It ain't worthy."

Jin stares him.

He asks, "What do you mean?"

"It's easier to do as he wished. Jimin could be scary when he's mad at you."

Nobody says anything afterwards.

V sighs. He broke up with all his girlfriends. For the first time in his life, he would be alone. It's kinda feel lonely and empty inside. He even changed his phone number as his first start. It's easier than to block all their numbers. He feared he won't be able to do that.

I'm fine. I could do this. I'm no manwhore. I'm just me. It's time to end this nightmare. Forgive me, Gina. In the past, I couldn't save you.

*****