4. Night out

Jimin rubs his head when he apologizes, "Sorry, I puke on you. RM told me."

Jin closes his book. The young man looks better when he isn't wasted like last night.

They are in a small garden behind the Cafeteria. The class has finished for today. It's almost three o'clock in the afternoon. Students are busy moving from one spot to others around them.

 Students are busy moving from one spot to others around them

(Jimin)

Jin says, "You're forgiven."

"Not that easy. I ruined your clothes. At least I have to take you out for shopping."

"No. You don't need..."

"I insist."

Jimin won't go unless he goes with him.

Jin finally says, "Fine. Let's go. You don't have to do this."

Jimin smiles when he dials his phone.

"V, he said yes. Come on. Let's go."

V smiles when he is walking toward them. He pays 50,000 won to Jimin.

He complaints, "You shouldn't have given up so easily. He isn't as angelic as his looks."

Jin raises his eyebrows.

He asks, "You made a bet?"

V shrugs his shoulders.

"Jimin could persuade anyone. You won't be able to say no to him," comments him.

Jimin chuckles before he confirms, "It's true."

V pushes Jin when he says, "Let's go, Hyung. We shall show you the best way to enjoy Seoul."

*****

Jin protests when they enter a high end boutique, "My clothes don't cost that much."

Jimin says, "Just humor us."

V chooses few clothes before he pushes them to Jin.

Jin stares the price tags with widened eyes.

"This is crazy! You could have spend your money on something else..."

Jimin yawns. He looks bored.

V shakes his head.

He confesses, "You are a tall and handsome guy. You only lack proper clothes to be a popular one."

"I'm going to school. Not..."

Jimin pushes Jin into a fitting room.

"Just do it. I hate people who disobey me."

Jimin might look like a saint. He ain't one. His eyes look cold although he is smiling brightly.

Jin complies and he enters the fitting room. He sighs when he begins to try the clothes.