3. Investigation begins

"Are you heading out, Jin?" asks Jungkook.

He follows Jin out of the bungalow. Jin walks faster but he follows him easily.

Jungkook asks, "I heard RM screamed earlier. What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing. Don't think too much about it."

"Dunno. My imagination is kinda wild one."

Jungkook is smiling a bit too widely.

Jin suddenly asks, "Why do you call him RM? His name is Kim Nam Joon. It would be NJ if you tried to shorten it."

"RM for Rampage Monster. Did you see his demolition power? He breaks things too easily. It's like Korean Hulk."

A book hits Jungkook's head. He rubs his head. RM was the one did it.

RM protests, "Don't spread weird rumors again

RM protests, "Don't spread weird rumors again. I'm no Hulk."

His super power, he said. So he basically  wrecked things in daily basis. Poor guy.

Suddenly bungalow no.2 opens.

A fat bald man yells, "Jungkook, you're dead meat!"

"Gotta go, Hyung!"

Jungkook dashes away. The fat guy is no match for his speed.

RM sighs.

He comments, "I don't want to know what he did to him."

"Something to do with shaving his head," adds Jin.

RM chuckles.

"He did look like a big fat baby with his bald head..."

Jin laughs too.

RM shakes his head.

He stares to the trees in front of them when he says, "Guess I have to scold him again."

"He seems close to you?" asks Jin.

"Maybe because I'm the only one care for him. Nope. Maybe Suga cares too. In his own way."

RM stares Jin.

He explains, "Jungkook has a hard life. His parents got divorced when he's twelve years old. They just tossed him into a boarding school. None of them cared for him anymore."

"So he did all those mischief acts to make them notice him again?" asks Jin.

"Maybe at the beginning. Now he only did them for fun. When you're young and rich. Life felt boring."

RM begins to walk again. Jin doesn't mean to follow him. Yet, they are heading for the same direction. They are walking toward the Cafeteria.

Suga is eating alone in a table when they arrive. RM and Jin buy their meals and then they join Suga.