1. BTS moving out

This is the short story about RM (Kim Nam Joon).

------------------------------------------------

I'm not really K-POP lovers.

Army, sorry for any mistake in this book.

I just got this inspiration from a book I've read. A history book about BTS. Now I finally understand why the people around the world love them.

BTS, the awesome boy group that changed the world.
------------------------------------------------------

(Joon/RM)

Kim Nam Joon (RM) looks around. Today they are officially moved out of this small cramped room. These last few years have been tough for them.

Seven boys trapped in a small room. Trainees from Big Hit entertainment, a small company.

Few days back a netizen compares them with another band, EXO. In the pictures, EXO rides an expensive car (SM entertainment). BTS is drawn using a wagon because their company is small and unknown.

He looks around and touches the walls filled with writings and gravities from the past.

"I'm not a pig!"

This must be Suga. Haters used to call him that because he's a bit chubby when they first debuted.

"Not the most handsome guy, not the ugliest in the room."

This must be J-HOPE writing. When they first debut, haters said J-HOPE and RM weren't fit to be idols. Because they aren't handsome enough. Looks are more important than skills in the showbiz industry. That's what people used to say to them.

Joon smiles when he reads and touches the writings one by one. Many bitter sweet memories here.

A knock on the open door.

J-HOPE calls, "Joon, you are still here? Others have already left. Jin said if you're late, you won't be fed."

Joon chuckles.

Jin is like a mother to all of them. He is the cook. When they're still trainees, they  didn't have any money. Jin used to buy ingredients and cook for them. He still does it sometimes when he isn't too tired.

Life as a trainee was hard. Twelve to sixteen hours training everyday. Singing, dancing, and hard exercises to keep body shape.

If you're overweight, you must diet. Sometimes one of the trainees could collapse during dancing. Because they haven't eaten properly.

Idol is everyone's dream in South Korea. A ticket to a better life. Not everyone could be successful as an idol.

"From zero to hero."