24. Stand your ground

RM points to V's phone on his desk.

He comments, "Not easy. I managed to track the source. It's from within this Campus. I could lock down the location if you wanted."

"Do it. I want the culprit found," orders Jin.

RM types into his laptop. A certain map is shown in his screen. It isn't too far from their bungalow.

Jin memorizes it before he goes out.

No one is there. Just an empty bench, a trash can and some trees.

RM has followed him.

Jin asks, "Are you sure it's here?"

"The signal is dead. But it hasn't moved."

Jin stares to the trash can. He picks it up and then he tosses the content out.

"Are you crazy?" asks RM.

"If I were him, I would toss away the evidence."

Jin kicks the trash apart until he finds it. A cheap mobile phone. You could buy it easily online.

He uses a tissue before he picks it up. Maybe the police is able to find some fingerprints on it.

RM asks, "Who would do this? V was a playboy. But he never hurt anyone. Jimin has nasty haters. Don't think any of them would go this far."

Jin is silent. He is going to send both phones personally to the police. He walks away.

"Hey! Aren't you going to fix this?" asks RM.

He grumbles when he kneels down. Jin has left. RM has to gather up the trash back into the bin again.

"That's right. A trash like you should have been tossed into the bin like the rest."

Mingyu and his goons have arrived on spot.

RM touches his pocket before he rises back to his feet again. He tries to walk away but his goons block him.

Mingyu says, "You doesn't belong here. This place is for rich kids. Not poor ones like you."

His goons beat RM up. He tries to defend himself as best as he could. He is lying on the ground when Mingyu steps on his chest.

"Scram, peasant. This isn't a place for you."

"Hey! Stop it!" yells Jungkook.

J-HOPE, Suga and Jungkook have just returned from a night out at Seoul. They happened to past this spot on their way to their bungalow.

They fight Mingyu's goons.

More and more people show up because of the ruckus. They just stare the fight and do nothing. Some of them even record it using their phones.

RM is groaning on the ground when someone kneels down next to him.

"It's you..." says him.

She helps him to rise and they walk to sit on a nearby bench.

Liz stands up again when she sees the fighting won't stop soon. She folds her hands. She is standing near the crowds.

She yells, "All of you just stand there? They have been bullying us forever! It's time we unite against them. No more! We fight back!"

Mingyu is going to slap her when someone holds his hand and stops him.

"Hitting a woman? That's low. Even for you," says V.

He pushes him back from Liz.

Liz asks, "Are you going to stand there? Don't you want to stand your ground? This is our school! It's time we stop these bullies!"