12. Make over

Jin inhales a deep breath. He is staring to his chest wardrobe. All his old clothes are gone. They have been replaced with branded clothes bought by Jimin. They even went so far by providing new underwear and pajamas for him.

This morning he has skipped school. Too much Soju yesterday. He is still suffering worst hangover.

RM asks, "Are you okay? Just heard about the bullying. Students with scholarship like us got it rough. The rich kids always look down at us..."

"I'm fine. I had far worst bullying in high school. I could handle it."

"Just ask help if you needed it. No need to save your face."

Jin nods his head. RM has left to attend his class.

Jin closes his wardrobe. He has many nice housemates. Even Suga looks worried for him. Jungkook even bought him ice cream earlier to cheer him up .

He closes his eyes when he lies back to his bed.

This morning he has met V's trainer. The guy has trained a lot of famous Idols in the past. He kept saying body gestures are very important in creating impression.

Your manners define you. Not only your clothes but the way you walk, the way you talk. People judge you by your manners.

Jin scoffs. Manners. He has enough of it in the past. He puts his hands up to see them. He turns them around and see his palms.

Alice. I'm going to find you. Even if I had to change. To someone I always hate.

Jin almost falls asleep when his phone rings. He picks it up.

"How are you doing? I heard about it. Wished I could do something to stop the bullying in this school."

Jisoo has texted him. Jin puts down his phone again.

I have many good friends in this school. People got bullied a lot in this school. Alice. I will stop this bullying once and for all.

Jin falls asleep with a new resolution in his heart.

*****

V nudges Jimin

V nudges Jimin. His friend looks toward him. They are eating in Cafeteria in early morning.

V comments, "Something is different about him. Do you notice it?"

Jimin asks, "Who?"