SIX

HARRY

He felt all eyes on him as he walked through the hallway backstage, the interviewer waiting patiently through the door he stood in front of. Harry didn't want to go through with this interview considering what he knew the questions would be but his manager thought it would be a good exposure while people waited for his album. 

"Now Harry just answer everything honestly and make sure you have fun," his manager, Jack, pats his back with a solemn expression. Jack knew just how sad Harry was but deep inside he didn't care, this man made ten times the money he did and yet he was so ungrateful. 

Harry pushed the door open and let that large smile gather onto his face although he wanted to frown so badly. What Jack didn't know was how grateful Harry was for all the fame and success he stumbled into, even though it weighed so heavily down on him it didn't seem like it. He wanted to show how completely happy he was but it just wasn't the truth.

Moving across the room with grace he shakes the hand of the blonde woman interviewing him, she was pretty but not as pretty as the blonde lingering at the back of his mind. "Hello Mr. Styles it is an honor to meet such a talented musician," her eyelashes flutter up at him and he pretends to smile at her...flirtatious behavior. 

"Please call me Harry, nice to meet you as well," he steps around her greeting and takes a seat in the plush chair sat across from her. The woman easily picks up her seat and plops it down right in front of him their knees almost touching much to his discomfort. 

She sits forward even more and adjusts her shirt so he could see a slight peak of her red lace bra, the small look she gave him not going unnoticed. He turned slightly and looked back at Jack incredulously as he gave him the thumbs up with a smirk, he was so clueless.

"Okay we are starting in ten...nine..eight," Harry ran a hand through his short hair as the man behind the camera called out when they were starting. A shock running through him as the woman touched his knee while introducing him.

"Good morning sweethearts, today we have the ever so handsome Harry Styles with us," Harry gives the camera a large smile, waving as he moves his knee to get her hand off of him. "So today we are going to be talking about his new album, wrapping up his world tour and, of course...girls," the woman giggles and he feels his heart drop into his stomach.

He would have to answer questions about 'her', "It's lovely to be here Jessica," he nods while trying to keep himself somewhat calm inside. It was easier said than done for him, he could look calm and collected on the outside but be freaking out completely on the inside. It had become his specialty since becoming famous, no one wants to see a depressed star Jack would say. 

"Well let's cut right to the chase Harry, are you single?," his smile fades slightly before he regains his cool, eyes taking in the appearance of the interviewers face. She was really happy with that question?

He clears his throat and sits up higher, "Yes I am single at the moment," he answers simply making her eyelashes flutter once again, women always thought he was flirting. In all honesty he didn't even know how to flirt anymore, it was completely unnatural to him...he never knew if they actually liked him or just his status. 

"Yeah Miss Camille Rowe really did a number on you, but her loss right?," she chides while reading her note cards, "Did you break up with her or vice versa?," her question immediately makes Harry uncomfortable and she can tell. 

Jessica was decent at her job and she loved catching these pompous celebs by surprise and knocking them off their high horse. She did however hope this celebrity would be willing to take her home later, her charms always seemed to work on the guys not so sure of themselves and he looked completely lost. 

He clears his throat once again, "Um no I haven't really started putting my album together yet so I will just be writing what I want to include when I get into it. And Camille...we just grew apart," he answers simply hoping it would satisfy her. But it didn't.

"No no no...give us some dirt Harry, we here at US TV love gossip," she giggles while hitting his knee with her own, his body jolting away from her. He hated this already.

He tries to smile kindly but he can't seem to tell if it looks that way as he draws the conversation away from Camille. "I am going to be on SNL soon and that is a pretty cool project," he tells her and he sighs when she starts to question him on that.

Answering all of her business questions easily, that was what he wanted in the first place. As the woman continuously brought the conversation back to her Harry thought of the blonde camping out in his mind. The image of her sitting pretty as a picture in her red silk pajamas burning heavy in his mind, he didn't see it sexually...he just liked looking at her.

Her plump lips stretched thin as she smiled and her long eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks as they blinked. She was picture worthy, and sketch worthy since his whole notebook was filled with sketches of not only her face but her body. He longed to just sneak one more look at her, wanting to see every single emotion she had to offer just so he could draw it. 

"Earth to Harry," he jumps in his seat as the woman grab his knee to catch his attention once again her eyes narrowing slightly, "You thinking about anything in particular?," she questions and a smirk easily pulls up onto his lips.

"Clementines."